• Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo FAQS + HELP section ( read and ask for help here )

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91.15%

Exclamation Nintendo FAQS + HELP section ( read and ask for help here )

So some question’s which were asked several time’s over here before I would like to post them here again so new user’s don’t make the same threads again and again…

Q: If I bring my wii from usa/Europe/japan would it work here in Pakistan or vice versa ?

A: YES, if u bring your wii from anywhere in the world, it would work here in Pakistan but make sure u put a converter with it i:e if u bring a wii from usa then obviously it would require a 110v to 220v converter in order for your wii to work…. Europe region wii’s don’t need a converter with them to work…

Q: How would I be able to run copy/pirate game’s on my wii ?

A: well for copy/pirate game’s to work u would have to install a modchip inside ur Nintendo wii.

Q: Where can I get ninendo wii modchip and how do I know which modchip to get also how much would modding cost me?

A: well first of all if u have recently bought your wii brand new then it is going to have the D2C chipset motherboard on which only atm D2C modchips will work, they require more soldering and more wire’s to be connected to the motherboard but let’s leave that part to the guy who will mod your wii , the best modchip and the one I’m using atm is WIIKEY ( which also run’s super Mario galaxy ) but because I got my wii last year I have the D2B chipset which can run the WIIKEY but new mode’s can’t run WIIIKEY as the new mobo only accept’s the D2C modchip. Ok so the name’s of the modchip are: WIIKEY, Cyclowiz V2 ( for older models ) and D2C CHIP ( for the newer models )

Modding will cost u about 1000rs with installation and the modchip

for more info on modchip's see this thread: http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/nint...omparison.html ( thanks to daemon for making )

For updating your wiikey please visit here: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/597460

there are now solderless wii chips also available easily install them without even soldering or any mess

Q: From where can I download and how can i burn wii game’s?

A: U can download wii game’s from bittorment.net Funfile.org,ilovetorrents.com, midnighttorrents.com via torrent’s, torrent’s are the best way to download wii game’s as each game is 4gb in size and downloading without a proper connection i.e.atleast 256kbps that would take 3 day’s to download that too 24/7 and on 512kbps 1 day to download 24/7..I burn them with a regular dvd burner (i use Sony burner and burn on 8X, i have asus aswell but somehow whenever i use asus the games don’t work)

you can also burn wii game's by imgburn a good program for burning iso's to dvd's here is the link to download: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download ...

and for a more in-depth burning guide with screenshot's please visit this thread http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/nint...dvd-media.html thanks to shayan for posting...

Q:What is semi-brick and brick ?

A: semi-brick:

well semi-brick is when you run a game other than your console's region for eg: a pal game on a ntsc/uc console and when you update with that game the game setting's on your wii get corrupted thus making your wii-setting's unable to open, this is called semi-brick, it might be solved with the next update from nintendo...

Brick:

well this happen's as the above mentioned but this time your wii doesn't play any game's or even boot, meaning complete loss of your wii system, this happen's rarely tho...

for more info on this: http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/nint...ion-brick.html

important:

i always recommed that you play your own region games !

Q: how much is the current price of Nintendo wii in Pakistan ?

A: well as I’m in Lahore the price here is 27000rs atm for a Nintendo wii ntsc/uc model.

some precaution’s before playing copy/pirate game’s on your wii system

1) never ever play game’s not of your region on your wii system i.e. playing pal game’s on your ntsc/uc system will cause brick or semi-brick, semi-brick meaning you might not be able to access your system setting’s of the wii, game’s might suddenly stop working or brick meaning total no response from the wii system.
      2) Use a converter if u have got a wii system from japan region or usa region.
      3) Play in a suitable area with your wii atleast having atleast a 6 feet diameter because the wii-mote require’s some physical action;s aswell, remember the wii isn’t any other normal console i.e only button mashing it require’s physical movement aswell to make the wii experience more enjoyable and how the wii is meant to be played .
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so that about explain’s the basic and needy step’s on what to do while buying/playing the wii…

I would like to know from where can we get wii from Karachi or islamabad aswell to put in the post, so members who know from where can we get wii from reliable sources in Karachi or Islamabad do post so I can add it to the post …

This was my first mod type post on the forums, I stickied it myself soo please other mod’s do tell what I’m missing so I can add it in…
      Last edited by manigamer; 02-12-12 at 01:30 AM.

ARRIVE, RAISE HELL, LEAVE...

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.5%
      Congrats mate!!! No doubt a very useful thread, i had to go through numerous threads to get alot of that info not to mention sending pms .
      I have more questions but ill ask em later Ill let you have your day in the hot sun!!!

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91.15%
      thank man, lol, it's cold and rainy outside :P

btw no fellow mods saw my thread aren't u guys happy i'm a mod now
      Last edited by manigamer; 03-02-08 at 03:55 AM.

The Living Legend

I am:
      In Love

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.56%
      Finally u worked on my idea
      not to mention we both would help em
      coz this was my idea

any prob this thread is for u guys

ur a gr8 mod mani
      Looking To Buy: Galaxy Nexus
      For Sale:
      Nikon S4150

PG Founder
      PakGamers Founder

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: OzyMaximus PSN ID: OzyMaximus
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      58.15%
      Nice work, and BTW not all mods interested in Wii...anyway how about answering/adding few more questions which I have seen on PG like:

- How to burn Wii downloaded Games
      - Is Wii region free or not? if not will NTSC-J works on NTSC-UC
      - What's Wii friend's Code
      - What is the price of Wii games available in Pakistan

keep up the good work
      iNF3RN0
      PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+ | PSN Tag: OzyMaximus | XBL Tag: OzyMaximus

The Living Legend

I am:
      In Love

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.56%
      OK INFY here's what i know

How to burn Wii downloaded Games

-Burn them using nero burning rom
      -The DVD writer should be 8x
      -u can use any dvd like maxell or sony which is 8x

What is the price of Wii games available in Pakistan
      -The price of wii games is 100-200 rupees
      -In Lahore u can get RS.100 from Future Zone

(and yeah if u get them from china it will cost u RS.32. My bro brought them for RS.32)
      For Sale:
      Nikon S4150

Pronounced: (Blue-bee)

I am:
      ----

Gamertag: asad121
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.75%
      GREAT THREAD MAN!!!
      deserved a sticky
      also add Funfile.org,ilovetorrents.com and midnighttorrents.com to the list!
      thay also have a lot of Wii games

The Living Legend

I am:
      In Love

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.56%
      GREAT THREAD MAN!!!
      correction gr8 thread men
      For Sale:
      Nikon S4150

ARRIVE, RAISE HELL, LEAVE...

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.5%
      Hey all,
      i wanted to know wats da advantage of havin brick-blocker installed in Wii and are brick-blockers available in Pakistan?

will a combination of brick-blockers and mod-chips make our wii invincible to other region games? how oon earth do u update ur mod-chips here?

The Living Legend

I am:
      In Love

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.56%
      Sorry man it is not avaialable in Pakistan(according to me)

Advantage:-

If I had an NTSC Wii, and I wanted to play a PAL game I would run BrickBlocker to prevent the game from trying to update my wii with the PAL (other region)firmware on the game

and yes ur wii would be invincible

how oon earth do u update ur mod-chips here?
      this hell i dont know SORRY!!!!
      For Sale:
      Nikon S4150