• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 142

    Thread: PlayStation 3 vs Xbox 360 [Software]

    1. #21
      Sovngarde Awaits!
      Team Underground

      I am:
      In Love
       
      Gamertag: Todaishi PSN ID: Todaishi
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      635
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.75%
      Quote Originally Posted by fahadzaidi12 View Post
      Thats fake v dont beieve it....I Call it ANTI Sony(ps3)
      Dude, I'm a PlayStation 3 fanboy myself. >.< I completely disagree with this list myself! It's only here because facts need to displayed...

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeus MK View Post
      O K... so 2010 is gonna be a PS3 year... i don't agree here budy becse u havn't reviewed that though ps3 is gonna release some great titles but seriously 2010 is X360 cause then X360 has also got an arsenal of The legendary Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2,
      Lost Planet 2, fable 3, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Crack down 2, Perfect Dark XBLA, Metro 2033 and more...

      Some people compare reach with Kilzone 3.. I say both ov them have o comparision cause both are different games and i say that Reach intensionally and solely FTW.

      Further more if you talk about 2011 which i think you are cause 2010 has no chance8)..
      some briliant titles coming like Gears3, Forza 4, XCom (Take 2), Codename Kingdom (Crytek / MGS), Steel Battalion Heavy Armor (Capcom).

      and other eXclusives like The First Templar (Calypso Entertainment), Crossboard 7 (Konami), Fighters Uncaged (UbiSoft), Rise of Nightmares (Sega), Haunt (NanaOn-Sha / MGS), Codename D (Grasshopper Manufacture / MGS)

      .................BUT if u still insist that 2010 or 2011 can either be a PS3 year and for the sake of argument i accept it...
      "So have you forgotten when X360 Ripped out every previous year and FTW!!... if it's gonna miss one year (which it won't) then it's legend still continues and it's legacy is still supeior....... and I AM a fan boy but bcse of the real thing... so letz face it...

      any way

      ---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

      the game experience can NEVER EVER be quantified into Monetary or Unit terms.. That's why i say logically You are wrong.. the only reason why reviewers quantify them is so that the buyers can have a rough or vague idea of how the game is gonna be like and nothing more.. This is the REALITY dude.

      and any way we are waisting time on fighting on this crap issue.. There are MUCH more things important things to do in the world other than "gaming"...

      so Njoy gaming never make it your pride.. bcse it's NOt
      MK singing off........

      ---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

      and man u seriously have some sExxy Avator and sigZ keep it uP
      Frankly speaking, I only read the last line (emboldened) of your post. Tu bohat likhta hay.

    2. #22
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      ----
       
      PSN ID: hbkthechamp
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      411
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.75%
      [QUOTE=Buland;941229]Dude, I'm a PlayStation 3 fanboy myself. >.< I completely disagree with this list myself! It's only here because facts need to displayed...

      Ok Dude

    3. #23
      Xplorer

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Steam ID: Zeus MK
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,876
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.56%
      Quote Originally Posted by Buland View Post
      Dude, I'm a PlayStation 3 fanboy myself. >.< I completely disagree with this list myself! It's only here because facts need to displayed...


      Frankly speaking, I only read the last line (emboldened) of your post. Tu bohat likhta hay.
      hahaha....

      ---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

      [QUOTE=fahadzaidi12;941465]
      Quote Originally Posted by Buland View Post
      Dude, I'm a PlayStation 3 fanboy myself. >.< I completely disagree with this list myself! It's only here because facts need to displayed...

      Ok Dude
      U see buland thatZ wht i am talking about budy

    4. #24
      4 8 15 16 23 42

      I am:
      Cool
       
      PSN ID: RixwanAnwar89 Steam ID: cupcakemonster
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      4,282
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.75%
      hey buland in 2008 you left out resistance 2 which is yet another PS3 exclusive =p

      Crateos My WoW Character =D

    5. #25
      Sovngarde Awaits!
      Team Underground

      I am:
      In Love
       
      Gamertag: Todaishi PSN ID: Todaishi
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      635
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.75%
      Quote Originally Posted by TheBrokenMan View Post
      hey buland in 2008 you left out resistance 2 which is yet another PS3 exclusive =p
      The Xbox 360 can never be better, imho.

    6. #26
      Shingeki No Boobies
      PG Emeritus

      I am:
      Starving
       
      Gamertag: UrbanReZ PSN ID: ReZoNoLiCiOuS
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      12,001
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.65%
      Quote Originally Posted by Buland View Post
      The Xbox 360 can never be better, imho.
      And your opinion doesn't matter v_v


    7. #27
      Noctis Lucis Caelum

      I am:
      Busy
       
      Gamertag: StrongPlains
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      4,021
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56%
      Quote Originally Posted by Buland View Post
      The Xbox 360 can never be better, imho.
      Is that why it won in this contest?
      Last edited by Magma; 06-10-10 at 06:14 PM.


    8. #28
      PG Pioneering Member
      PG PIONEERING MEMBER

      I am:
      Cool
       
      Gamertag: Shyanide PSN ID: ShyberDaddy Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SHYBER119
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      16,840
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by ReZoN View Post
      And your opinion doesn't matter v_v
      For him, that's the only thing that'd matter





    9. #29
      Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

      I am:
      Starving
       
      Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      42,003
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      32.5%
      Quote Originally Posted by Shyber View Post
      For him, that's the only thing that'd matter
      Don't act like what he said doesn't pull your strings on a personal level too

    10. #30
      Xplorer

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Steam ID: Zeus MK
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,876
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.56%
      Quote Originally Posted by magma View Post
      Is that why it won in this contest?
      Right On Brother!

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 12:16 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.