PSN ID: MuaazAsif Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MuaazAsif
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.78%
      Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
      omg this sounds promising :P

n wtf is sony crazy disabling the usb port omg im never goin to update my ps3 :P
      They can never disable the USB connectivity even if they want to. Almost all of the 3rd party accessories manufacturers use USB Dongles and ports for connecting controllers etc.

e.g MadCatz.

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.38%
      Quote Originally Posted by Muaaz View Post
      They can never disable the USB connectivity even if they want to. Almost all of the 3rd party accessories manufacturers use USB Dongles and ports for connecting controllers etc.

e.g MadCatz.
      Its much easier for Sony to detect and block out all the 'modded' consoles from going online, instead of taking any other extreme measures ;p
      i7 6850k | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | 32GB HyperX DDR4 | Asus X99 A-II MBoard | Noctua NH-D15S CPU Cooler | EVGA 650W G2 PSU | Corsair Obsidian 750D Case | 5x Noctua Premium fans!

Wild Hunt
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.78%
      ^ Exactly. And (if it gets hacked then) I would ONLY mod my PS3 if I don't get banned from PSN. I prefer online gaming over piracy.

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.38%
      ^ Exactly. And (if it gets hacked then) I would ONLY mod my PS3 if I don't get banned from PSN. I prefer online gaming over piracy.
      i think it just got hacked .. :O see the video at bottom of first post muaaz. its processed now.
      the guys show 2,3 stored games and loads ratchet and clank from the hdd :O
      i7 6850k | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | 32GB HyperX DDR4 | Asus X99 A-II MBoard | Noctua NH-D15S CPU Cooler | EVGA 650W G2 PSU | Corsair Obsidian 750D Case | 5x Noctua Premium fans!

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Cool

Gamertag: AfzalivE Steam ID: EvilRacer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.02%
      Oh boy. Sony just got ROYALLY PWNED after almost 4 years of pwning hackers....the PS3 has been finally PWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

August 19th should go down in history as the most epic day in Game Hackers IF this is the real deal
      Android Developer in cybersecurity

R e |3 e L

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81.9%
      I'll mod the fatty(after repairs) & play online on slim =P

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.38%
      Quote Originally Posted by eViLrAcEr View Post
      Oh boy. Sony just got ROYALLY PWNED after almost 4 years of pwning hackers....the PS3 has been finally PWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

August 19th should go down in history as the most epic day in Game Hackers IF this is the real deal
      Hell yeah! babey :O

Wild Hunt
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.78%
      Quote Originally Posted by Rebel640 View Post
      i think it just got hacked .. :O see the video at bottom of first post muaaz. its processed now.
      the guys show 2,3 stored games and loads ratchet and clank from the hdd :O
      I am currently on university internet so can't watch videos. However I'm eager to watch it ASAP!

Though the point remains, if these guys can somehow bypass the ban from PSN, then I'm in. Otherwise it's a big NO!

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.38%
      I am currently on university internet so can't watch videos. However I'm eager to watch it ASAP!

Though the point remains, if these guys can somehow bypass the ban from PSN, then I'm in. Otherwise it's a big NO!
      I'm sure there's alot of verbal as well as physical emotional activity going on at Sony HQ right now. We still need to wait a bit for public confirmation that this works and the video is not fake or anything. if is all true, sony won't take it lightly ;p ban hammer one way or another. but if things are good this can prove like a cat and mouse game similar to the PSP scene.

Wild Hunt
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.78%
      ^ I've never played online on PSP but do you get banned from PSN if you play online using a modded PSP?