• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Official DS/3DS availability and upcoming games THREAD !

"Walk tall my friend"

I am:
      Bored

PSN ID: hellahsan Steam ID: D3mon_k1ng
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.73%
      Nintendo 3DS
      Disney Pixar: Finding Nemo – September
      Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure – September
      Old Skool Classics – September
      Super Black Bass 3D – September
      Word Wizard 3D – September
      Finding Nemo: Escape To The Big Blue – September 11th
      Hotel Transylvania – September 18th
      NCIS 3D – September 18th
      Alien Chaos 3D – September 25th
      Angry Birds Trilogy – September 25th
      Boulder Dash-XL 3D – September 25th
      Fifa 13 – September 25th
      Mahjong 3D: Warriors of the Emperor – September 25th
      Wipeout 3 – September 25th

Mustang

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      26.07%
      POKEMON B/W 2 RELEASE DATE 10 october 2012!!

PG Soldier

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.5%

New 3DS Games Coming in Town

Mario Golf World Tour:
      Mario, Luigi and their Mushroom Kingdom neighbors are teeing up once again in Mario Golf: World Tour. The Nintendo 3DS game includes both simple controls and a deeper experience for golf fans, plus courses that range from traditional to those inspired by the Mushroom Kingdom.

Sonic Lost World:
      In his latest plot to defeat Sonic and rule the world, Dr. Eggman harnessed the power of six menacing creatures known as the Deadly Six. However, when they rise up against Eggman, Sonic must unite with his arch nemesis & explore the mystical Lost Hex to take them on.In Sonic: Lost World, use Sonic’s amazing new moves and incredible Color Powers as you race across unique terrains -- racing inside, outside & upside down. Save the world and take on the Deadly Six in dynamic boss battles that will test Sonic’s moves to the max.

Mario Party Island Tour:
      Mario Party: Island Tour for the 3DS features seven different game boards, each with its own set of rules. The game offers 81 new mini-games that test speed, concentration and luck. In addition to the board game elements, players are able to play mini-games exclusively or try their hands at a 30-floor tower climb, AR Card games and StreetPass battles.

Fifa 14:

Experience the emotion of scoring great goals in FIFA 14. The game plays the way great football matches are contested, with innovations to the gameplay that inspire fans to build play through midfield, dictating the tempo of a match.
      Feel the tension as chances are created, and experience the thrill of hitting the back of the net. A new feature called Pure Shot and a brand-new ball physics system will transform shooting, making every shot attempt feel real. FIFA 14 delivers online features and live services that connect fans to the heartbeat of the sport—and to each other—through EA SPORTS Football Club. FIFA 14 is football's social network, where fans connect, compete and share with millions of others around the world.

Wipeout Create & Crash:

Based on ABC's popular TV game show, the game gives players greater control as they test their agility, endurance and abilities.
      For the first time ever, players can design, play, and share their very own chaotic courses with the all new Course Creator. Choose from easy, medium or hard obstacles and try to beat your course, and then share the unique code with your friends and family! In addition, compete as either fan-favorite or all-new characters in over-the-top new courses like Prehistoric Panic and Wipeouts Ahoy with all new themed obstacles. You can also challenge your friends to reign supreme in side-by-side or team local multiplayer.

THATS IT
      Last edited by manigamer; 22-09-13 at 12:37 AM.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.21%
      Mere BHAI app ko pehle bhi kaha tha before making such threads use the search function or take a look at the sticky threads ( orange threads above on the page ).. i've moved ur thread over in the appropriate THREAD...

PG Soldier

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.5%
      Quote Originally Posted by Bluff Master View Post
      is there any one here at pg who owns 3ds yet?
      Yeah i own one of course