• Yeehaw
  • Page 508 of 510 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509510 LastLast
    Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5095

Thread: Wrestling Discussion Thread: Wrestlemania 36 April 5th

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.67%
      SAW ROYAL RUMBLE 2020

well in the kick off shorty g fought sheamus. it was an ok match, sheamus won ofcourse

united states championship in kick off too, andrade vs humberto and andrade won again

now the main royal rumble begins

roman reigns vs king corbin falls count anywhere, good match and roman won !

womens rumble begins.

alexa and nxt bianca belair opened up the rumble. man both went too far and i was quite confident bianca would be in the finals of the rumble but midway ahh tough luck dropped out. alexa went quite far imo. anyways the out come was boring though expected kinda. charlotte won !

smackdown womens championship bayley vs lacey evans. it was an ok won nothing special. bayley won

smackdown strap match championship match between fiend and daniel bryan and the fiend won again. the match was good, and all but fiend winning again i guess with that new fiend belt it was evident who would win lol

raw womens championship asuka vs becky and becky wins it. good stuff

mens royal rumble begins and brock enters first and for the next 15 superstars he was throwing them off one by one damn dominating streak. but mcintyre enters and with the help of richochet he overthrows brock damn. the fun begins after that and EDGE is BAAAACK baby yes hes finally returned and i hope he is here to wrestle for goooood ! edge, mcintryre, roman and randy went till the end but this rumble was mcintyres as suspected

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.67%
      SAW RAW

mcintyre the rr winner opens up RAW and battles the OC alone. 2 on 1 damn. he won

MVp is back so he battled rey. mysterio won ofcourse.

KO and samoa segment with seth and buddy murphy was good. they played it coy and got seth at his own game haha.

after that they battled and didn't win but good match

us championship match andrade vs humberto and andrade did win with interference from zelina and that got humberto all mad and damn hurt andrade after the match bad

charlotte vs asuka was an ok match.

lana vs liv morgan was meh too. the whole hyped with lana and rusev lashley etc led to this and its very disappointing tbh...

the last segment the RATED R superstar is back EDGE and while he was giving his speech randy comes out and i knew something would not be right as it showed in royal rumble as well. i was right, randys totally heel now.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.67%
      SAW SMACKDOWN

roman and the usos opened up smackdown and out comes baron corbin and ziggler and dolph. had a main event at smackdown but things led to them adding a dog food eat for whoever loses haha

the tag team four way battle was good. miz and morrison defeat all three other stables to win to be the no1 contenders

mandy and sonya vs alexa and nikki, bliss and cross defeated mandy and sonya

wwe intercontinental championship match between nakamura and strowman.. it was an ok match but finally first title win for strowman, he's the intercontinental champion now

naomi is back and she wants a title shot with bayley i guess.

the end match lol who didn't saw this coming , baron lost and had dog food all over him just like roman had it a month back. ewww

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.67%
      SAW RAW

randy opens up raw and well he had no excuse as to why he did that to edge on last week.

lana vs liv morgan was OK, morgan won but after she won ruby riott is back and she instantly starts a fight with morgan, so new feud

mojo vs mcintyre was good. mcintyre won ofcourse

KO and viking raiders took on aop and buddy. good stuff though aop and buddy won..

it was humberto and garza to fight but humberto couldnt compete so rey came out to take his place and well rey won but via DQ

than it was charlotte who came out, rhea riply demanded her to fight her . damn new feud

main event no 1 contender match ricochet vs seth rollins vs bobby lashley and ricochet won but as soon as he did brock came out so fast and F5'D him damn brock is so fast for his size

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.67%
      Saw Smackdown

well the dirt sheet is back, the old miz and morrison duo segment. it was fine

the usos vs roodes and ziggler was good. usos won

elias vs cesaro was good match as well, elias won

damn goldbergs back and he wants someone next and who is next ? ITS THE FIEND damnnnn this segment was gooood

daniel bryan had some anger issues so he vent them out on heath slater lol

strowman was out celebrating his win but nakamura ruined it.

fatal 4 way no1 contender between the women was a fail IMO just 10 minutes for the main event and well not much time given IMO but carmella unexpectedly won defeating bliss, naomi and brooke.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.67%
      saw RAW

becky and asukas segment was pretty weird as asuka at the end bit beckys neck and all that fake bloood

the street profits vs mojo rawley and riddick moss was an ok match but at the end riddick pinned mojo for this 24/7 championship and got away haha

mvp is back and so is the vip lounge, guest was mcintyre and everything was going fine until mvp made mcintyre uncomfortable and than got his ass beat :P

angle garza vs cedric alexander, match was fine nothing special.

sarah logan vs rhea riply was a joke as it was just a thing to intimidate charlotte but i dont think charlotte was intimidated

lashley vs richochet was good.

randy orton finally speaks. and out comes matt hardy. good stuff. fan chanting lita and the edge thing was lol

viking raiders take on kevin owens and samoa joe vs aop, buddy murphy and seth rollins. good match

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.67%
      saw smackdown

smackdown landed on valentines day this time and well otis and mandy had a date but on this later on

first show starts with alexa and nikki and carmella was their guest star which flared onto a match between bayley and carmella whcih lasted a whooping 30minutes but in the end bayley won

sheamus vs shorty g and apollo crews, ok stuff sheamus defeated both

hulk hogan returns and he has a warning for the fiend, so maybe hogan will be at goldbergs side at mania

so now the big date between otis and mandy, well it was ruined by damn ziggler cutting in and arriving first ahh

main event, roman and daniel take on miz and morrison, ofcourse roman and daniel won yeah

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.67%
      SAW RAW

well randy orton came out and everyone wanted his explanation on edge again and what he did to matt last week and he explained and while he was doing so matt came out with a brace on his neck. randy beat him again making sure he didn't compete on raw that night.

aleister black vs erick rowan was good

charlotte comes out explaining why she chose rhea ripley. ok promo

mcintyre vs mvp. ok stuff

than it was beckys promo against shayna baszler. she said she would hurt her baaad.

lashley and garza vs humberto and rusev. good match.

natalya vs kairi sane was good too

seth rollins becomes some big messiah and gives his sermon lol

ko and viking raiders take on buddy and aop. good match

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.67%
      saw smackdown

started with an eight man tag team match. the usos and new day vs roode, ziggler, miz and morrison. usos and new day won.good stuff

strowman and elias take on nakamura and cesaro. strowman and elias won ofcourse

moment of bliss had the bella twins as guests this time. ok segment

daniel bryan vs slater, it was a good match again

no 1 contenders match naomi vs carmella, good friendly kinda match. naomi won

so goldberg came and confronted the fiend and damn fiend took one helluva of a spear. but still managed to get away

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      21.67%
      SAW RAW

randy kicks off raw and out comes kevin owens, the two had a segment and it was good

humberto vs garza was good.

richochet vs gallows was good again and paul heyman also came outt o address ricochet and brock match at showdown

black vs erick rowan was ok. rowan was ambushed backstage before the match by AJ which starts a rivarly between black and aj now

mcintyre interview was good explaining his earlier days and stuff which was funny haha

the womens elimination chamber signing was okayish/

ko vs randy at the main event was good.