• Yeehaw
  • Page 507 of 508 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508 LastLast
    Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5080

Thread: Wrestling Discussion Thread: Super Showdown Feb 27th

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      2142.86%
      Lv. Percent
      83.63%
      saw smackdown

damn roman raided smackdown at the start...

new day with braun took on shinsuke, cesaro and sami zayn. new day and braun won

no1 contenders match daniel vs miz ended in a dq

the above mentioned match later was a triple threat with corbin added in and the result was bryan won !

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      2142.86%
      Lv. Percent
      83.63%
      SAW RAW

kevin owens opened up the show and wanted a piece of aop and seth and well they came out and beat KO but samoa from last weeks incident came out to the help of KO

aliester black vs buddy murphy ohh man what a match ! incredible

charlotte vs natalya was ok match

street profits vs the club and street profits won !

it was said that randy was injured at madison in house show and he would tell on this raw what his future is and he came out on crutches and all and the pain and assistance required was real but damn he got me haha that rko to AJ haha.. randys fine and going no where

ricochet vs andrade was good

the final event the grand wedding of lashley and lana was WTH , exes showed up for both and than liv morgans changed came out and well shes into girls hun... rusev smashed the cake and lots... it was WTH for sure.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: Mohsinmk
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.71%
      Royal rumble 2020 is looming i think NXT stars will win this year .
      To Buy PS4 games, PSN cards, PS4 Skins contact me pm or call on these numbers +923340519000
      +923330372982

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      2142.86%
      Lv. Percent
      83.63%
      saw smackdown

roman and daniel team up to take on corbin and ziggler at the start, match details later on

sasha and bayley vs lacey and dana brooks vs alexa and nikki cross, lacey and dana won.

kofi vs miz was ok but than it was about miz turning heel back again and i think the fiends effect is taking its toll on miz

otis vs gulak was OK too this time

strowman vs cesaro was good. cesaro also had nakamura and sami zayn at his side

now the main match, ziggler and corbin take on daniel and roman. good stuff and bryan and reigns defeated corbin and ziggler.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      2142.86%
      Lv. Percent
      83.63%
      saw RAW

well paul heyman and brock opened up raw and brocks entering the rumble even as the champ at number 1 hmm

andrade vs rey mysterio for the us championship and andrade won by pinning rey. he even took his mask off damn

beckys promo with asuka was good. becky no words just punches.. haha.

aj styles vs akira tozawa was good too

lana and lashley again and completed their wedding lol. rusev interrupts them with a match and looks like liv morgan is going to be at rusevs side as lana is at lashleys

drew vs no way jose. mcintyre won

aleister black vs shelton benjamin. good match

seth and aop vs ko, samoa and BIG SHOW yes show is back. took on the aop and seth. they won

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      2142.86%
      Lv. Percent
      83.63%
      SAW Smackdown

miz opens smackdown with miz tv and surprise JOHN MORRISON his old tag partner is back... good comeback man. nice he is a good star

kofi vs miz was OK match up

alexa bliss vs mandy rose was okayish

braun vs shinsuke non title match was good.

roman comes out and usos come out to help him from ziggler corbin . than usos vs corbin and ziggler was good match

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      2142.86%
      Lv. Percent
      83.63%
      saw RAW

well the first triple threat match between mcintyre, aj and randy was great. mcintryre won... mcintyre is now turning into a force not to reckon with.

richochet vs mojo was OK

charlotte vs sarah was OK again

brock is back and r truth interrupted him. although well yeah brock could had eaisly got the 24/7 champ belt he didnt ! would had been cool if he got it and than no body got it ever again ;p

rusev vs lashley was good. lashley won though

becky and asukas contract sign was okAYISH

aliester black and buddy murphy again for the third time damn what a match uffff.

than comes fist fight match with ko, samoa and show taking on rollins and AOP. damn buddy murphy joined himself with aop and rollins wow

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      2142.86%
      Lv. Percent
      83.63%
      saw smackdown

smackdown opens up with kane returning and out comes bray wyatt but daniel was there to catch bray.. the fiend !

john morrisons comeback match with big e was fine

usos vs revival was good. usos won

bayley vs lacey evans. evans defeated the champ bayley in a non title match ofcourse

roman reigns vs robert roode, it was an ok match.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      2142.86%
      Lv. Percent
      83.63%
      saw RAW

out comes rollins and AOP with new buddy murphy joining em now, ko and samoa come out but they aren't alone they have viking raiders by their side.

so a lot of titles exchangd in this show lets begin first off andrade vs rey

andrade retained his championship for the us in a ladder match against rey

ricochet poor choice standing upto briock LOL wth were you thinking !

randy vs drew was really good. that kick to the guy near the announcer wth not planned i guess.

becky vs kairi sane was good

the raw tag champions seth and buddy take on viking raiders. seth and buddy are the new champions now

lana and bobby fight rusev and liv morgan. mixed tag team match which was hyped last week but had very little time to it

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      2142.86%
      Lv. Percent
      83.63%
      saw Smackdown

just 48 hours before the rumble

roman reigns and the usos against corbing, ziggler and roodes and well jimmy uso did pull a hamstring and all but came back to win it for the team

cole interviews lacey and while that was being conducted a rumble of women broke out.

strownman and elias vs nakamura and cesaro it was ok

kofi vs john morrison this week and morriosn again pinned a member of the new day

contract signing between the fiend and daniel bryan was a good segment..

all aboard for royal rumble now