• Yeehaw
  • Page 503 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503
    Results 5,021 to 5,024 of 5024

Thread: Wrestling Discussion Thread: Supershow down 7th June

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.41%
      saw smackdown

randy and kofi kick off smackdown, randy hurts kofi by reading his sons letter and gets kofis family involved

king of the ring buddy murphy vs ali and ali won yes

miz challenges nakamura at clash of champions

bayley vs lacey evans was ok

randy vs BIG E was good

kevin owens and elias go at it and in the fight elias loses the championship to maverick lol

king of the ring gable vs benjamin and gable wins

roman refuses to believe what daniel says and shows another clip in which his first attack rowan was invovled which leads to daniel slapping rowans and comnig out to ring to explain roman but roman spears daniel in turn. this is kinda going nowhere though
      Likes fakeprince liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.41%
      i missed out on few raws and smackdowns since pg was down but onto clash of champions now

so the ppv started with us championship with aj and cedirc and an ok match, styles defated cedric

than it was the raw tag team championship and ofcourse seth and braun would lose and they did

smackdown championship bayley vs charlotte and it was going well until bayley pulled a sasha kinda eddie move and won

smackdown tag team championship and new day lost to revival so now the revival are the champs

womens tag match alexa and nikki take on fire and desire. nikki single handedly kinda won the match for both her and alexa

intercontinental championship miz vs nakamura and nakamura wins

raw womens championship sasha vs becky and man oh man this was the match to watch at clash of champions what a match man. both of them gave it their best and at the end becky retained coz of DQ but damn it was a grueling match

kofi vs randy was an OK match nothing special tbh

NO DQ match between erick rowan and roman and well roman lost at the end due to luke harper is back and damn

seth vs braun the main event. it was a grueling match for seth as he was being tossed around like a baby but its remarkable that he won in the end, damn

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: Mohsinmk
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.03%
      Well i as i mentioned before Corbon is king of the ring what a shame this tournament ended up , samoa or drew could be better choice

NOC PPV was 6/10

its really sad to see strowman losing again he should be the champion deserves a title run
      Fined should be new champion speculations is in his favour
      WWE tag titles is changed both raw and smackdown
      sasha and becky match was good
      AJ needs a better competitor for US title
      To Buy PS4 games, PSN cards, PS4 Skins contact me pm or call on these numbers +923340519000
      +923330372982

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.41%
      saw RAW

well mindgames with seth has begun between bray

damn it corbin again won a series this time KOTR uff

kane gives rtruth a tour of knoxville and takes the title which later truth wins again but fun

rey vs cesaro was fine

alexa and nikki take on sasha and bayley and it was a good match

lacey vs dana was an ok match.

seth vs robert was going well until it was interrupted and than kane shows up to help but damn bray got to kane as well !