• Yeehaw
  • Page 502 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503 LastLast
    Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5025

Thread: Wrestling Discussion Thread: Supershow down 7th June

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.85%
      SAW RAW

well becky and charlotte teamed to take on natalya and trish in a tag match. well i already knew what was gonna happen and it did. charlotte left becky alone and natalya hurt becky while trish came to rescue her.

andrade ve rey mysterio was an ok match

the whole OBGYN thing with maria goes wrong and mike pins maria and than mike gets pinned by rtruth again who was waiting outside LOL

brock comes out and paul heyman rile up seth again and stupidly seth came out all injured and stuff but seriously seth taking on brock even in full state is hard and u came hurt poor choice

mcintyre vs cedric was OK with guest referee kurt angle

roman again this raw was almost HURT badly with a car ram and joe was right there so it aint joe.

the main event womens tag match with the iiconics vs kabuki warriors vs bliss and cross vs mandy and sonya..

this was a good match. mandy and sonya did good only to let alexa and nikki have their way and reign over kabuki warriors to win the titles.

the final showdown miz with shawn on his side and ziggler came to sign a contract to whom ziggler would face and ziggler though hbk but nope its GOLDBERG haha ziggler vs goldberg at summerslam damn

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.85%
      saw smackdown

charlotte opened up smackdown and well trish came to shut her up.

rey vs dolph was good.

than it was ali vs ziggler.

roman reigns addressed his recent incidents.

ember vs natalya was a no contest... bleh

the KO show with shane was good man. smackdown is on point with its segments

black vs sami zayn was good too

the new day vs the new daniel bryan and rowan

new day defeated daniel and rowan via DQ

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.85%
      saw summerslam

in the kick off tag team womens championship, bliss and cross defeated the iiconics to retain their championship

now the main event show starts

becky and natalya opened up summerslam and what a submission match. good stuff and becky won ofcourse

goldberg vs ziggler, like how would it go lol three spears poor ziggy

united states championship. ricochet vs aj and well good stuff but aj still won

bayley vs ember moon for the smackdown womens championship was alright

owens vs shane man oh man this match was awesome, KO showed he got it all and shane was good too

trish vs charlotte, another good womens match with trish still got it defintely

wwe championship kofi vs randy, this was an alright match. good entertainement overall

finn vs the fiend. it was good etc but i wasn't interested in this much

wwe universal championship brock vs seth, damn this was an intense match with seth taking the win once again ! is seth brocks kryptonite now :P

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.85%
      saw RAW

show started with the beast slayer seth coming out addressing the wwe universe and out comes AJ styles. oh yes the next one in line probaly

samoa vs sami was good. joe defeated sami and addressed wwe universe that he let go roman but he aint coming down to be a good guy and all and he's still bad

miz vs ziggler was OK

ricochet defeated elias

2 out of 3 falls match andrade vs rey and andrade mopped the floor with rey man, didn't let him win once.. ooof

cedric vs drew was good man

sasha is back on RAW damn, she back no aew or anything. guess wwe spent big bucks on her and shes out to challenge becky now i see

kabuki warriors vs alexa and nikki for the tag championship and alexa and nikki won again

main event champion aj vs champion seth. man this was good than later on ricochet came out to help and than finally braun. damn the oc vs these three its gonna be BIG

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.85%
      SAW RAW

roman vs ziggler started the show and well it should had been me cheapshot roman reigns and well after that it was bye bye ziggler lol

the fiend new bray wyatt interrupts kings court. man i was looking forward but why attack king booo

the miz and richochet vs mcintyre and corbin was a good match

aj vs strowman was ok and well aj's crew OG interrupted the match and well seth came out to help strowman from last week and that escalated into a tag team match later on raw with the tag belts on the line !

king of the ring starts, samoa vs cesaro and well samoa won !

rey almost was gonna quit but this son stopped him and well i think there is going to be a father son tag match with andrade in the works

alexa and nikki take on sonya and mandy, it was an ok match

king of the ring match sami vs cedric and well cedric won

raw tag team champsionship, seth and strowman take on the OC and damn seth and strowman won ! seth is now the universal and tag champion both !

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.85%
      Saw SMACKDOWN

randy kicked off smackdown and out comes kofi and all to Surprise randy this time..

king of the ring match apollo vs andrade and andrade won

moment of bliss with charlotte was good

buddy murphy vs daniel was a good match too man

miz tv with sami zayn again good segment with nakamura

king of the ring match kevin owens vs elias and well shane had to interrupt and coz KO a loss here. screw up

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: Mohsinmk
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.11%
      [QUOTE=manigamer;2974219] hey buddy how are you?

apologies for not being active on the thread i was following wrestling , lets start from wwe championship what are your thoughts on giving title to lesner and again to seth like there wasnt any need of it, whom do you think should be new champion i so wanna see strowman to win

Kevin and shane rivalry is at the point of no use it ended at summerslam but dragging again makes it boring

24/7 tittle is a joke it atleast they make it a proper match unless or it had to be defended in all the shows would be better.

Womens division has lost its charm since mania thou they botched alot there are not much of contenders we get to see charlotte in the bigger picture they badly need female stars from Nxt to shine now

AJ and the OC its a good club they need to battle more rivalries rather than same ricochet

King of the ring tournament is back my bet is on drew i dnt wanna see corban as king please

Nakamura teams with sami zayn like insane

Insanity is ruined

Kofi should lose title now its same story every now or then

there is much more going ...
      To Buy PS4 games, PSN cards, PS4 Skins contact me pm or call on these numbers +923340519000
      +923330372982

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.85%
      well yeah bringing brock back and having him the title is pretty boring i agree but he sells imo. kofi is fresh as champion

kevin and shane i think this should be the last time they be facing each other etc. lately ko is becoming the new stone cold kinda thing

24/7 title is fun lol its meant to be defended like that

womens division has gone down but thats why they brought back sasha etc.

yeah corbin as king is lol they gave him the saudia arabia thing so dont think hes winning here, mcintyre as KOTR is right

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: Mohsinmk
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.11%
      I feel like womens division is super boring as we have seen charlotte so much and becoming champion so many times they need new faces asuka is being ripped being on the roster would have been a great rivalry asuka being champion fighting with charlotte rumours ronda is going to be back.

KO as stone cold two different things that cant be compared KO is a good heel than face , SHane is super boring Elias being is puppy gave elias good title run, Bray Fiend should be the next champion defeat kofi
      To Buy PS4 games, PSN cards, PS4 Skins contact me pm or call on these numbers +923340519000
      +923330372982

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      90.85%
      saw RAW

well sasha kicked off raw and well it still wasn't good enough her explanation etc was off

king of the ring match mcintyre vs ricochet and oh man both big ones battle it out in the first round and too bad mcintyre is out

king of the ring match corbin vs miz and corbin wins wow

bayley vs nikki was fine

tag team turmoil match was good kinda. tag teams elimination style etc and in the end ziggler and roodes won

natalya vs sasha was good

us championship strowman vs aj and well aj stole this one eddie guerrero style lol