• Yeehaw
  • Page 501 of 501 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501
    Results 5,001 to 5,004 of 5004

Thread: Wrestling Discussion Thread: Supershow down 7th June

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      4285.71%
      Lv. Percent
      60.97%
      saw Smackdown

wow man Kevin ownes became the new cm punk here. drops a pipe bomb !

finn balor vs nakamura was a good match.

contract signing between bayley and nikki got a bit of physical i mean these signings are for this kinda drama no

than it was nikki vs carmella.

the best match of smackdown was the triple threat between heavy machinery's otis vs daniel bryan vs xander woods and man oh man OTIS is turning out to be something of a break out star of 2019 !

roman vs ziggler was fine.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      4285.71%
      Lv. Percent
      60.97%
      saw EXtreme rules 2019

the kick off show had nakamura and balor fighting for the intercontinental championship and it was a grueling match and at the end nakamura won !

the main event started with shane and mcintyre taking on roman and undertaker and what a match man. takers still got it ohh yes much better than this solo matches these past few months taker can do quite well in a tag match after all these years.

raw tag team usos vs revival and it was a good match too. revival won

aleistar black and cesario. finally aleistar black comes to fight and what a good match this was. black won

the smackdown womens championship handicap match was a lol bayley vs alexa and nikki and bayley still won

last man standing match strowman and lashley and damn it this one was awesome. from smacks to backstages and everywhere... ufff took the last man standing to its limit ! strowman won

triple threat for the smackdown tag championship. heavy machinery vs rowan and daniel plus new day... well i would had been happy if heavy machinery won but new day pinned daniel to win this one

us championship ricochet vs aj styles and well with the clubs interference aj scored the championship !

damn kevin owens vs ziggler was something. a stunner straight away from KO and ko won ! than comes the pipe bomb

kofi vs samoa was an ok match. kofi won but it was alright

mixed tag match between seth and becky taking on baron and lacey and man this match was again graat. those smacks and kendo sticks and even tables were involved. chair smacks.. the ending with brock cashing in on his briefcase was foretold and it did happen... so after seth won he still lost it to brock

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: Mohsinmk
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      99.33%
      Brock champion again WTH he should have given WWE title its same story every year huh!
      To Buy PS4 games, PSN cards, PS4 Skins contact me pm or call on these numbers +923340519000
      +923330372982

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      4285.71%
      Lv. Percent
      60.97%
      saw RAW

well brock coming out gloating the win and all

cedirc vs mcintyre was good. cedric won from mcintyre wow

finn vs samoa was OK nothing memorable alright

lucha house party vs the club was a good match, aj decimated luchas with his brothers

the womens 4 way no1 contender to fight becky was a good match, alexa, naomi, carmella and nataliya gave some good stuff out there. nataliya won kinda surprised here

miz tv with ziggler was alright

the battle royale to determine who would face brock lesnar at summerslam was weak TBH just 10minutes time given and the outcome was a rematch LOL seth to face brock hahahahaa