• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 494 of 494 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494
    Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 4940

Thread: Wrestling Discussion Thread: Royal Rumble road to wrestlemania 27th January 2019

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: Mohsinmk
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      1457.14%
      Lv. Percent
      24.62%
      Shield is back what joke they have made of it rebuilt destroy rebuilt this time roman is going to break it
      To Buy PS4 games, PSN cards, PS4 Skins contact me pm or call on these numbers +923340519000
      +923330372982

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.63%
      saw RAW

well roman and seth were out, we all know where this was headed. called out dean but he was about to say something like nah not joining to shield etc when elias disrupted it and well that actually helped dean to join later on in the show, short story sheild is back

the corbin lashley and mcintryre vs braun, balor and angle match was good

hhh got a bit emotional while addressing batista that he is READY to fight anytime anywhere

snl hosts of the weekend update were here and they are trying to make it so strowman and jost do someting crazy at WM

raw tag team champions against ricochet and aleistar black match was good

so tonda came back to get her title yeah and she turned heel now.. man that was awesome. thrashed becky like it should had been and charlotte did not want anything from her LOL

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.63%
      saw smackdown

smackdown kicks off with daniel bryan and kevin owens, the segment was good

than it was jey uso vs the miz and miz won !

man this time Rtruth wasnt that lucky, he got ganged up in a four man battle royale. he lost, to samoa joe who is the new us championship ! rey and andrade were the other two in the match

ricochet and aleistar black vs the bar. ricochet and black won but than were ganged up by the bar and rusev and nakamura afterwards but hardy boyz came out to the rescue !

naomi vs mandy rose just a match under 2 minutes iguess, mandy won

than it was kevin owens vs rowan the match never started as KO was beaten by daniel even before the match and than ganged up by rowan but MUSTAFA ALI is back and helped kevin owens !

at last the segment between becky and charlotte was OK

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.63%
      saw FASTLANE 2019

so the kickoff show nakamura and rusev vs the new day, new day won

smackdown tag team match miz and shane vs the usos. the usos won due to miz's fault again and this time the shocker, shane went crazy on miz and his dad. he beat miz and also smacked his dad a bit. wow shane gone heel

asuka vs mandy rose was Ok asuka won ofcourse

kofi vs the bar. the bar defeated more like destroyed kofi lol

triple threat match for the raw tag team championship, the revival defeated both gable and roode and aleistar black and richochet

the fatal 4 way for the us championship, samoa joe defended his championship against andrade, truth and rey

the womens tag team match, bayley and sasha defeat nia and tamina and retain the titles

daniel bryan vs kevin owens vs mustafa alii in a triple threat, bryan won

becky vs charlotte was what i had expected, ronda came out hurt becky and that made becky win via DQ and goes onto wm to face ronda and charlotte in a triple threat

the shield vs corbin, lashley and drew, the shield destroyed all three of these men, what a match, shield forever

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      1457.14%
      Lv. Percent
      24.62%
      batista vs HHH is on !
      balor losing IC champion hurts
      To Buy PS4 games, PSN cards, PS4 Skins contact me pm or call on these numbers +923340519000
      +923330372982

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.63%
      Saw RAW

the shield kicked off raw returning and showing that they owned fastlane.

than it was seth vs shelton benjamin, rollins won

ic match with balor and lashley and damn balor lost ouch

ronda was out there addressing her action at fastlane and out comes dana brooke lol..

black and richochet vs gable and roodes, black and richchet deafted gable and roodes but than got ambushed

alexa announces she would be the host at wm 35

naltalya vs jax was a poor show as beth quickly came in and the match was DQ

hh calls out batista and well batista came wiht a lots of guards lol

kurt and apollo match was sad as kurt addressed his retriement

mcintyre vs roman was a weak match as drew attacked roman even before the bell rang and roman was taken backstage and than dean took romans place in a no holds barred match falls pin anywhere and well it was good but mcintyre won

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.63%
      saw smackdown

so shane came out and addressed his feud with miz and stuff, hes going into business for himself now haha

richcoet,black and hardy boyz vs nakamura,rusev and the bar. good stuff

aj styles calls out randy for wrestlemania

asuka vs sonya was ok match, last time sonya made mandy lose and this time mandy did kinda same thing and made sonya lose

becky and charlotte segment was good. becky didnt hold back

samoa and andrade vs rey and truth was a good match

triple threat, daniel vs mustafa vs kevin owens was good

damn vince came out and gave kofi a big task to do to earn his way in for the championship, somehow i think he'll do it :P

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      1457.14%
      Lv. Percent
      24.62%
      What was shelton benjamin doing on raw he trolled himself LOL coming to the point kofi vs bryan thing is the same story again b+ player that happened long ago with D-Bryan , May be the future they might split up the new day i dnt wanna see that gauntlet against such big names not happening honestly but KOfi would do it

WM Card

HHH VS Batista
      Miz VS shane
      Rollins Vs lesner
      Becky VS charlotte vs Ronda
      Aj Vs orton
      Kurt angle vs ???
      +923330372982

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.63%
      saw RAW

raw started with heyman and brock out there taunting seth rollins out comes mcintyre to thank heyman for his words against seth but seth wasn't sitting back, came out hit mcintyre with a steel chair and ran after brock and brock retreated ofcourse

than it was balor and strowman vs lashley and rush... it was an OK match.

than it was a moment of bliss and guest elias but out comes no way jose and elias vs jose starts.. it was ok match again

angle came out and said he wants corbin for wm 35 as his retirement match and than fights chad gable at raw

beth phoneix comes out of retirement for the tag team womens championship.

ronda vs brooke was a joke match lol it was a championship match but it was a no challenge thing since ronda defeated her within seconds. anyways rondas husband was there and he held ronda back.

than it was corbin vs crews. again and ok match

batista explains why he wants hhh for wm35. it was a weird explanation. i wasn't satisfied tbh he just doesn't like hhh hun

than it was seth vs mcintyre. good stuff. short match but good

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.63%
      saw smackdown

the miz opens up the show and addresses his and shanes position atm..

so as bayley and sasha said on raw they would come onto smackdown and challenge iiconics and well they did and challenged them in a match, bayley and sasha got defeated by the iiconics lol

the KO show with becky and charlotte went a bit too handsy as KO put a bit of fire between them hahha

daniel bryan addresses the wwe universe and says so all about kofi and how he is underserving..

the gauntlet match for kofi starts and first up is sheamus, than it was cesaro both got defeated, than comes rowan and he gets defeated too, than samoa he gets defeated too, than comes randy and he is defeated too damn kofi is ON FIREEEE and then the twist vince comes outa nd says one more challenger and thats daniel himself and well sadly here comes the end to kofi after all those wins he got upset by daniel uffff