• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 491 of 491 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491
    Results 4,901 to 4,902 of 4902

Thread: Wrestling Discussion Thread: Royal Rumble road to wrestlemania 27th January 2019

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: Mohsinmk
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.29%
      Baylor going rumble to face lesnar i doubt he would defeat it means lesner will go as champ at WM .
      any guess who is going to win the RR i so wanted to see a new champion its been a while
      “Education is a progressive discovery of our ignorance.”

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84.37%
      saw smackdown

so the show started with THE MAN becky and backstage where she acting all tough and stuff !

after which she had a match with royce and asuka also got a match with billie kay and won

last week it was Brian backstage and all and now this was AJ styles going backstage and in the crowd and out comes daniel but aj styles overpowered him

samoa joe vs mustafa ali, well not much of a match since samoa thrashed mustafa all over even before the match started

rey and andrade match was long and grueling if i say so. andrade finally won

man on raw it was topless alexa thing and here its mandy rose trying to seduce jimmy in a hotel room but that backfired on her and naomi thrashed her in the hotel lol

miz and shane segment at the end which turned on to be a sheamus vs miz match up was fine too. miz won after which sheamus tried to beat miz but shane came to the rescue !