• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 490 of 491 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491 LastLast
    Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 4903

Thread: Wrestling Discussion Thread: Royal Rumble road to wrestlemania 27th January 2019

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      86.37%
      SAW TLC PPV

well well this ppv was owned by the womens hands down, the main event with becky, asuka and charlotte was great. how it all ended and how asuka won was a bit disappointing as asuka is a talented wrestler and she didnt needed any help from ronda but yeah... though i wanted asuka to win yes

the show started with corbin coming out and getting the hell beat out of him and he is no longer the acting GM, kurt and heath layeth the smack on him haha

aj and daniel was good too.

seth and dean fight was boring imo.. mediocore stuff

rey vs randy was a tad bit slow but still good one..

ronda defeats nia again

balor defeated mcintyre with the help of ziggler... i see mcintyre and ziggler feud now

batalie defeat ruby riot

elias defated lashley in that guitar match haha

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      86.37%
      saw RAW

well the mcmahons were all out started of raw and they said something about new changes and stuff, lets see what happens next year...

corbin got his behind handed to him by kurt and heath again lol

balor was ziggler was good, mcintyre took his tlc revenge and made balor win

ambrose coming out and addressing seth and flaring him up was SO SO... i knew seth was hiding in one of the masks lol

ronda was out on raw and open challenged and than began an womens gauntlet match which led to natalya winning it and now will face ronda for the championship !

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      86.37%
      saw smackdown

well well the shake up continues,, shane pumping up his smackdown roster at the start of smackdown

later vince comes out to smackdown after RAW appearance...

asuka vs naomi was a good match

damn the main event, mustafa ali team up with aj styles to take on daniel and adnrade cien almas

mustafa ali pins daniel bryan wow !

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      86.37%
      SAW RAW

well this raw came directly on christmas day so everything was christmas themed, even vince dressed up as santa and announced womens tag team championship belts comng soon

paul heyman was here and he was talking trash until strowman came out and shut up heyman

the only noticeable match was natalya vs rousey which also was OK , i think they wasted the whole gauntlet thing on natalya and still natalya lost to rousey....

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      86.37%
      saw smackdown

another good smackdown show

show starts with truth and carmella dressed up as santa and elf... daniel interrupts them and than give truth a beating booo

mustafa ali vs andrade cien almas, man mustafa won again ! this guy is rising fast

miz with shane gonna team up soon as tag partners yeah

rusev vs nakamura for the us champion ship and finally rusev won ! good match

and damn the end with aj and vince, VINCE EVEN AT THIS STAGE took a jab from AJ haha

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      86.37%
      SAW RAW

well seth rollins was interrupted by vince and hhh and hhh did same thing vince did last week with AJ hyped up seth rollins for bobby lashley !

the no1 contender for championship to deans belt battle royale was Fine... apollo won that and is to face dean

later on dean defeated crews for the championship

ronda and natalya vs nia and tamina was Fine match aswell

the cage match between ziggler and mcintyre was something to see though... good stuff

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      86.37%
      Saw smackdown

jeff hardy vs samoa joe for the number 1 contenders match, joe wins this one

aj styles comes upto vince and shane and says he wont apologize for what happened last week coz vince is the one who instigitated him in the first place and all. shane tries facing aj but vince stops him and aj is ready for the 5 man battle royale later on in the show

rusev is out celebrating his win until he is interuptted by nakamura..

so cena is here at smackdown on new yeras and whoa becky comes out to challenge cena well to tell him that his time is over and her times in and so on andrade and zelina show up which turn into a mixed tag team match with cena and becky teaming to take on zelina and andrade. now this match was interesting coz at the end becky thrown cena out of the ring to show her dominance... damn something haha

5 man battle royale
      mustafa ali vs samoa vs randy vs rey vs aj styles
      wow this match was good, mustafa ali single handedly overshadowed the match IMO.. those moves etc were great. short match like 10 minutes or so but still good stuff,

AJ won at the end by pinning randy !

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      86.37%
      SAW RAW

this raw hulkamania laid his tribute to late mean gene okerlund.

dean vs seth was good match

alexa bliss first moment of bliss show had ronda as guest...

the seth, balor and cena team up to take mcintyre, dean and lashley match was good

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      86.37%
      Saw smackdown

show started with daniel backstage and doing his planet earth thingie lol

than daniel vs truth was OK, daniel defeats truth

than it was joe and andrade vs mustafa ali and rey mysterio, GOOD stuff here. though joe and almas defeat rey and mustafa

rusev lashes out at nakamura in his promo doing the whole lana got hur tthing

smackdown champion ship usos vs the bar. this match was Damn good unfortunately the bar won i was with the usos

no 1 contender match ,becky vs carmella vs charlotte.. becky won and is going to face asuka at royal rumble.. Good match again

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      86.37%
      saw RAW

started off with braun coming in the ring and talking about lesnar and what he'd do to him at RR and so on but that was kinda shortlived as corbin came out and angered him, chased corbin in the back, wrecked vinces limo and than got his lesnar match at RR damn this was all done to remove strowman from the match no more lesnar and strowman at RR

so a new match as the main event this raw was held to whomever won would compete lesnar for the belt at RR, balor, cena, mcintyre and jinder, more on this later

ronda and sasha take on nia and tamina. ronda and sasha won

the triple threat between seth, dean and lashley for the intercontinental belt. lashley won defeating both and is the new champ

so before a moment of bliss, that PA went into the room and found alexa topless LOL what was this segment soo cheesy :P

so the main event with balor, cena, mcinyre and jinder, it was a good match and balor defeated all to face lesnar at RR ! damn

Page 490 of 491 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491 LastLast