• Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 506 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling Discussion Thread: Survivor Series: Raw vs Smackdown vs NXT 22nd November

Retired gamer

I am:
      Roflol

Steam ID: kamransaeed151
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.23%
      Quote Originally Posted by cobby View Post
      tna tna

is doing the last stand with all the ecw legends
      wwe fans good luck but i hate wwe
      tna sucksssssssssss

Lord of the First Order

I am:
      Cheeky

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.98%
      Quote Originally Posted by kamransaeed15 View Post
      tna sucksssssssssss
      hahaaa i knew you will post this shit i knew

dude wwe is all pg 13 while tna is hardcore soon man i say soon after 5,6 years people are gonna watch TNA . All tna is to do shift to US networks and wwe is doomed

any way tna man that one night stand thing looks really cool sabu and sadman are also coming

Nothing will Stand In Our Way , We will Finish What You Started

Retired gamer

I am:
      Roflol

Steam ID: kamransaeed151
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.23%
      tna has unknown star

Lord of the First Order

I am:
      Cheeky

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.98%
      Quote Originally Posted by kamransaeed15 View Post
      tna has unknown star
      hahaha u make me laugh

First of alll do tell me is jeff hardy unknown is RVD unknown is Aj styles unknown

Aj styles yeh if u dont know him dude then check PWI 500 wrestler of the year he beated 499 wrestlers this year to be the number 1 wrestler of the year now dont say u dont know what PWI is

and other Facts WWE is sore losers
      they copy from other wrestling companies
      in past nwo was copied into DX
      sandman beer bash was copied to stone cold beer bash
      ECW hardcore matches were copy into wwe as hard core matches

and now
      TNA beautiful people group is copied into LAYCOOL group

Talk about facts not about PG 13 bullshit

Banned

I am:
      Devilish

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0%
      dude tna rocks tna is no.1.......................wwe now sucks i watched wwe after 7 months still the same bullshit...........and wwe is going to make the same mistake which wcw did in late 90s.......im watching since 1997 and wwf was way to cool interesting and better than any other wrestling but now they suck.....and also watching tna from day 1 and they had improved alot....

Versus Terminus

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.25%
      Quote Originally Posted by cobby View Post
      hahaha u make me laugh

First of alll do tell me is jeff hardy unknown is RVD unknown is Aj styles unknown

Aj styles yeh if u dont know him dude then check PWI 500 wrestler of the year he beated 499 wrestlers this year to be the number 1 wrestler of the year now dont say u dont know what PWI is

and other Facts WWE is sore losers
      they copy from other wrestling companies
      in past nwo was copied into DX
      sandman beer bash was copied to stone cold beer bash
      ECW hardcore matches were copy into wwe as hard core matches

and now
      TNA beautiful people group is copied into LAYCOOL group

Talk about facts not about PG 13 bullshit
      Aah the never ending nwo vs dx debate. NWO and dx were way too different. DX was a comical staple where as nwo was more like "in your face" attitude type. TNA is still trying to recreate the nwo and is failing as bad as wwe did after the wcw buyout.

I personally like a lot of stuff about tna that wwe lacks and vice versa. Fanboyism gets you nowhere dude!

Lord of the First Order

I am:
      Cheeky

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.98%
      Quote Originally Posted by thugangel123 View Post
      Aah the never ending nwo vs dx debate. NWO and dx were way too different. DX was a comical staple where as nwo was more like "in your face" attitude type. TNA is still trying to recreate the nwo and is failing as bad as wwe did after the wcw buyout.

I personally like a lot of stuff about tna that wwe lacks and vice versa. Fanboyism gets you nowhere dude!
      what about other things i wrote
      sandman beer bash
      and beautifull people copy into lay cool

plus TNA dont have nwo neither so called band they are doing other stuff
      hogan dont wrestle and scott hall and others are fired

Versus Terminus

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.25%
      I agree about the beautifull people rip off but no one watches wwe for their divas. TNA divas>>>>wwe divas.

As for sandman's beer bash I don't know much history but stone cold was also in ecw around 95 and they both even had a beer bash competition in wwe, so I wouldn't say its a blatant rip off.

Versus Terminus

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.25%
      WWE Summerslam Results

Spoiler: show
      1) Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston ended in a no contest
      -- Match started pretty much good and continued with some pinfalls with near falls, Nexus enter the ring to attack both Ziggler & Kofi and Ziggler was sent out of the ring and then Nexus attacked Kofi. Barrett said "it doesn't matter if they're able to find a 7th member".

2) Melina def. Alicia Fox and became New WWE Divas Champion
      -- After the match LayCool came to the ring and said they've knocked off every Smackdown diva, so tonight they wanted to come out and share in Melina's special moment. LayCool attacked Melina and When Alicia tried to join them, she was thrown out of the ring and then Melina was also thrown out of ring, where McCool kicks her head into the announce table.

3) The Big Show def. The Straight Edge Society (CM Punk, Joey Mercury and Luke Gallows)

4) Randy Orton def. Sheamus by disqualification
      -- In the match, Sheamus tried to attack Orton with Chair but referee tried to take way the chair from sheamus and Sheamus pushed the referee out of the ring and then referee called for the well. After the match, Sheamus tried to hit Orton with Chair but Orton ducked it and went for a low blow. Orton RKOed Sheamus through the announce table(table didnt break).

5) Kane def. Rey Mysterio
      --After the match,, Undertaker came out of Casket when Kane tried to put Rey in it. Taker went after Rey and grabbed his throat but turned towards Kane(indicating Kane as the Culprit). Taker grabbed Kane's throat but Kane overpowered Taker and gave him a tombstone Piledriver.

6) Team WWE def. The Nexus

My Reaction:

Overall it was a solid ppv. IC title match could have been better.

Orton vs sheamus starts of slow but then gets a lot better.

Kane vs rey was meh but taker's return was executed very well and kane getting a upper hand on taker was surprising!

Punk vs Show was decent. Punk looks pretty bad ass bald headed.

Nexus VS WWE was the highlight of the show. Bryan's return was a huge shock! And now I know why hes considered one of the best indie wrestlers of all time. Bret Hart also showed he can still wrestle a bit. Ending sucked though, superman cena with his usual antics.

Overall 7.5/10

Versus Terminus

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.25%
      WWE Raw Spoilers - 08/23

* Sheamus opens RAW and calls Americans spoiled. Sheamus thinks Randy Orton should never get a title shot. GM e-mail says to bring a throne out to Sheamus and they bring one out. Sheamus also gets to pick his opponent tonight.

* The first match he picks is Edge vs. R-Truth. Edge wins with the spear. Edge has a few words for Sheamus.

* The Great Khali vs. Chris Jericho is next. Jericho wins with the Walls of Jericho. Jericho tells Sheamus to pick him but Khali gets up and knocks Jericho off the ropes.

* Jillian Hall comes out singing but Melina interrupts. Melina defeats Jillian with her finisher and the Divas Title on the line. LayCool appears on the big screen and have an offer for Melina and a match at Night of Champions.

* The Miz is backstage and says he didn’t cash in on Sheamus at SummerSlam because he was thinking of Team WWE. Miz wants John Cena to pay for dissing him at SummerSlam. A match between the two is set for later tonight.

* Nexus comes out. The GM rings in and says he was impressed by Nexus last week and lifts the ban on them not getting title matches. Wade Barrett declares that the truce between them and Sheamus is over.

* John Cena vs. The Miz is up next. Daniel Bryan runs in and hits The Miz for the DQ. Bryan throws Miz back to Cena for the Attitude Adjustment. Bryan locks the Crossface on Miz. Cena and Daniel Bryan stand stall.

* Vladimir Kozlov and Santino Marella defeat The Usos. Tamina blows a kiss to Santino after the match. Comedy match.

* Ted DiBiase vs. Randy Orton vs. John Morrison in a triple threat match is up next.
      * Randy Orton defeats John Morrison and Ted DiBiase in a three way. Orton hit an RKO on Morrison after jumping from the top rope for the win. Orton then laid DiBiase out with an RKO just because.

* Sheamus is ready to pick his opponent for a title defense tonight. He picks Zack Ryder. Sheamus hits Ryder with one move, the kck to the face and wins. Sheamus says he’s taking a month off now. Wade Barrett comes out and wants to take advantage of his title shot from winning NXT. The GM has an announcement and it’s that the WWE Title will be defended in a six pack challenge with Sheamus vs. Barrett vs. Orton vs. Cena vs. Edge vs. Jericho. All the stars beat up Barrett then fight with each other. Orton lays out Cena with the RKO last.

New Tag Team Title Belts: