• Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG Podcast #4 : Karachi] Online now! Post your opinions here!!! - 12/09/2009

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      55.16%

Chandoo one month is enough for online play (MW2)? Is that the cheap hassle free gaming experience you talk about? Lasting one month only?
      it's more than enough for me, since between october and november there are about 10 game releases i'm interested in purchasing, (including mulitple RPG's, which usually last long) and i'm not one of those who's satisfied with just one game (especially if it doesn't h ave Resident Evil in it's title).

* insert snarky comment about being able to purchase multiple one year live cards for the same amount as an adequate gaming PC and/or a PS3 copy of the game. no mandatory installs. patches etc here *
      Last edited by Chandoo; 12-08-09 at 08:06 PM.

Screww you guys, im going home
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      ----

Gamertag: n00btacu1ar
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.75%
      Forza 3 has carss!! What a suprise . That makes it an awesome game, doesn't it? In car view? Wasn't that done like 13 years ago in Nascar Racing 2? And Assassins Creed horse riding wasn't unique. Ever heard of Shadow of the Colossus?
      LOL how old are you again? killswitch had the cover mechanic first i guess we should call gears of war a rip off right?

anyways i dont see any reason why ps3 and 360 players should go head to head. id much rather have them spend that money somewhere else!

Take my picture by the pool cause i'm the next big thing

R e |3 e L

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.16%
      Bas kerdo BAS! ( Geo kids sHtyle!)

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      40.7%
      it's more than enough for me, since between october and november there are about 10 game releases i'm interested in purchasing, (including mulitple RPG's, which usually last long) and i'm not one of those who's satisfied with just one game (especially if it doesn't h ave Resident Evil in it's title).

* insert snarky comment about being able to purchase multiple one year live cards for the same amount as an adequate gaming PC and/or a PS3 copy of the game. no mandatory installs. patches etc here *
      No its just funny how MW2 was your MOST anticipated title (not even one of the RPGs you didn't mention yet), that too only free for a month. Now if you had mentioned one of those RPGs, then things would be different.

It seems like the last podcast went to waste, and even the RE5 benchmark thread which was created by ' you know who'. Really... less than a 20k PC with free online gaming in case of *include your most anticipated title here*... know your gaming needs man
      Last edited by Necrokiller; 12-08-09 at 08:17 PM.

PG Emeritus

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.75%
      hmm... you wanna join up for a recording, let see what you got that makes you say that

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      40.7%
      Quote Originally Posted by radd View Post
      LOL how old are you again? killswitch had the cover mechanic first i guess we should call gears of war a rip off right?
      Why so serious yaara? Forza has cars...it was just too funny. And horse riding as a unique part in AC just didn't fit well.

PG Emeritus

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.75%
      ^ for live, if things havent changed, its actually 3 months

and horse riding wasnt unique the whole assassins creed experience was unique, nothin like it out there except for rpgs with no gameplay. dreams of a open world prince of persia coming true

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      40.7%
      Im not saying it wasn't unique, Im just saying the horse riding wasn't. I loved the gameplay despite it being repetitive. The story and open ended gameplay makes up for it for me atleast.

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      Daily Activity
      14.29%
      Lv. Percent
      55.16%
      No its just funny how MW2 was your MOST anticipated title (not even one of the RPGs you didn't mention yet), that too only free for a month. Now if you had mentioned one of those RPGs, then things would be different.
      i'm pretty sure i started both the dragon age and borderlands segment, didn't i ? also, i very much loved COD4's SP campaign, so that's the first thing i'm going to do when i start MW2. I'll probably go into multiplayer if the PG XBL crowd is active on it.

It seems like the last podcast went to waste, and even the RE5 benchmark thread which was created by ' you know who'. Really... less than a 20k PC with free online gaming in case of *include your most anticipated title here*... know your gaming needs man
      do you honestly believe i keep tabs on that benchmark thread lol oh and a "less than a 20k PC", yeah i'd love to see something like that run all modern games at full speeds too

i always have the option to buy 13 month live redeems for cheap prices too, it's like you're totally forgetting that bit lol, and it's still going to be a much better savings compared to both the PC and PS3 solution.

and horse riding wasnt unique the whole assassins creed experience was unique,
      the horse riding in AC was crap and just a time pass thing to get from one city to the next passing through incredibly barren and dull landscape lol, the horseback thing actually had an important purpose in shadow of the colossus.

should've brought more on that during the actual recording but meh, people don't like hearing about unique games, i was signaling the guys to keep the AC discussion to a minimum as it was.
      Last edited by Chandoo; 12-08-09 at 08:25 PM.

PG Emeritus

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.75%
      you should listen to the whole sentence, i didnt say horse riding itself was unique