PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      34.56%
      ROFLMAO JAZZY OR RADAR WALI BANDOOK WHAT THE HECK IS THIS MAN.I CANT BELIEVE IN THE WHOLE FRIGGIN GAME THE ONLY SHIT YOU LIKED WAS THAT RADAR WALI BANDOOK IN WHICH YOU CAN SEE PEOPLE ROFL
      Not you fault man..It might be something wrong about 14-15 years back with you
      Anyways the game wasnt released at that time nOob and theres always too much to explore once the actuall title comes

PG Rookie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.25%
      Quote Originally Posted by JAYZZY View Post
      Not you fault man..It might be something wrong about 14-15 years back with you
      Anyways the game wasnt released at that time nOob and theres always too much to explore once the actuall title comes
      Congratulations!Your english grammer teacher just won the Epic Failure Award .In english there is some friggin shit called punctuations.They are free of cost so pls use them next time.
      So all this time you thought you were the only faulty fellow on this forum???Nothing is wrong with me but i am sure you are lacking some essential chemicals that constitute a sane person.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Muaaz View Post
      Someone please kill liquidsnake .
      You are too naive my friend.You will first have to deal with Revolver Ocelot before you can reach me :P

Knighted by the Queen of L33T
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Busy

PSN ID: Sire_Ahsan
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      75.05%
      Wow ... it can defend itself even, amazing! I only though such ... 'things' ... could post nonesense and leave! But this ones evolving! OMG!

We got a live one here people :/!

PG Rookie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.25%
      Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ahsan View Post
      Wow ... it can defend itself even, amazing! I only though such ... 'things' ... could post nonesense and leave! But this ones evolving! OMG!

We got a live one here people :/!
      It sure can defend itself,BTW whats your progess?Are you still evolving or the process has stopped?
      Damn i really feel sorry for sub-humans