• Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ultimate Wii USB Loader Guide! Play your Backups from an External Hard Drive!

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55%
      to the people that are asking if this works.. It does.. I only play from ISO's and have stopped burning ga,es onto dvds.. as most of them get corrupted in the write process.. this is the best method. to play from iso

I have a 16GB flash and i play directly from that.. 16Gb is more than enough and i dont think i need a 250 gb hdd.

But the links here are outdated and so is the software. I used youtube for my hack. just go to youyube and search and you will find many guides showing you how to install and how to play from your flash drive.

also one other thing. when you play from your flash drive it must be formatted to WBFS file format other wise t wont work. this can be done by a free software WBFS manager. download it from Google

once your flash is WBFS it cannot be used with wondows

On Training

I am:
      ----

PSN ID: rjshayan Steam ID: rjshayan
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55%
      hey is there anyone in isb or rawalpindi who has done it ? my friend needs help in it whoever is willing will be paid

AKA Modmii

I am:
      Angry

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55%
      Bro i am completely a noob.. Currently my wii is not turning on i dont why all things are plugged in .. How ever my wii is not modded and i want to do a softmod.. Any guides i have 4.2u