Happy

PSN ID: syeduzairahmed Steam ID: faizan913
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      37.73%
      Quote Originally Posted by rafay22 View Post
      Very nice, this also comes in blue dial I guess. Last year I bought a big crown pointer date (the older model) from here, it was a fitted watch had original parts but ofc they are interchanged and sometimes refurbished:
      https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MyhIegUIARDYAQ
      Thanks and yeah it has a version with ss case and blue dial on a leather strap but for me the bronze case was the winner as it adds a unique piece to the collection and I think I saw your watch in one of my other unboxings if I remember correct you bought two of them one for yourself and your cousin? What's the experience of the fitted watch still runs as expected?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

. . :::::TEH UNBOXER::::: . .

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.52%
      Quote Originally Posted by UzairAhmed View Post
      Thanks and yeah it has a version with ss case and blue dial on a leather strap but for me the bronze case was the winner as it adds a unique piece to the collection and I think I saw your watch in one of my other unboxings if I remember correct you bought two of them one for yourself and your cousin? What's the experience of the fitted watch still runs as expected?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
      Yes exactly that's the one. Both of them work flawlessly, everything is working as it should the date, time and winding. I think they are worth it but obviously there is this thing that you never are sure about the originality of the watch itself. For example if we talk about the glass, which is supposed to be sapphire in this case has very few micro scratches which I suppose should not be there since the body is scratch less with 0 scratches but when I do the water drop test on the glass, it does what a sapphire glass should. So these are the things you remain doubtful about but otherwise my experience was 10/10, also bought some other fitted watches too which are working at 100% and are absolute scratch less including Hamilton Khaki and Jazzmaster. Out of 5 watches one had an issue where it switched the date at wrong times, we returned it and apparently it had a weak ETA 2824 machine. Also, I once took one of the jazzmaster viewmatic to a watch shop for checking and told him nothing about it being fitted and when he returned I asked him that if he finds it to be original and he replied that it is original but was missing gasket (crown one) so at that point it was not waterproof anymore implying that it was reassembled, but original.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.26%
      Would love to know how you acquired it here in Pakistan. I have caught the watch bug a few weeks back have been following this Oris line since a while now.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.26%
      Quote Originally Posted by rafay22 View Post
      Very nice, this also comes in blue dial I guess. Last year I bought a big crown pointer date (the older model) from here, it was a fitted watch had original parts but ofc they are interchanged and sometimes refurbished:
      https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MyhIegUIARDYAQ
      would love to know where you sourced it from?

. . :::::TEH UNBOXER::::: . .

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      79.52%
      Quote Originally Posted by deltree View Post
      would love to know where you sourced it from?
      Yeah sure, you can PM me your number I will forward you to relevant people.