• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Why GTA games don't work on my Windows 10?

Louise Rivers

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      25%

Why GTA games don't work on my Windows 10?

When I had Windows 7 I played San Andreas and every GTA games and everything was fine. But now it's Windows 10 and whatever GTA I try to install they all don't work. I tried San Andreas and GTA 3 they can't save the game, show the error. The game is working but I can't save the progress after 1st mission. I've noticed that the game doesn't create a User files folder in Documents as other players have it. Yes, it all was from torrents (pirates I guess). But what if I will buy the game from Steam - will it work. If Every GTA from many torrent trackers failed... How can I be sure that I'll pay money and it'll be actually working?

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      2.51%
      Search for the silent patches of older GTA games

Sent from Mobile

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0%
      It works fine in me.... Try to check your antivirus. I also installed Subway Surfers online game on my pc. I don't have any problem encounter.

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Angry

Steam ID: $GAME=BOSS$
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      88.32%
      well Gta V or Gta Online works great ,same dead gta iv and now dead mp used to work but i also faced a problem in sa where keyboard works ok but mouse is like as if it never existed at all ingame .

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      371.43%
      Lv. Percent
      46.66%
      Greetings

For starters you posted your thread in Market Place Kindly post discussion threads in their appropriate section ,I have moved your thread already Marketplace threads are for WTS,WTB or WTT threads

As for your situation current gen GTA(e.g GTA5 will work fine) as for older GTA versions as long as you own them on steam then they'll work on Windows 10 since steam version of these games don't have compatibility issues e.g resolution, widescreen,UAC I assume you are using pirated copy of these games for those you should try patches as other member here already mentioned

I will still suggest steam version of these games I have personally played GTA 4 and GTA SA on Win 10 as long as you dont care about mods especially Steam version of 3D era GTA games are not mod friendly but have better support for newer OS and Controller like their console counterparts as for HD era only difference I noticed in GTA4 is they found a way around GFWL and some older radio tracks were removed due to copyrights and RS went cheap and didn't renew them

GTA SA was free to add to library when they Launched their RS launcher I am not sure if it still is or not I owned it already on steam so didn't bother maybe RS launcher version of game is updated I think it is but not sure though
      Last edited by techyrock; 14-04-20 at 10:18 PM.