----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0%

Smile Animated Horror YouTube Channel Pakistan

Asalam o alikum,

I am a animator by profession and love to draw and animate cartoons and this of-course is my day to day job as well. For some time I have been thinking about creating something of my own for YouTube or just plain experiment with my skills to see what that leads to. Over the last 2 years I have been thinking and procrastinating about starting something but never had the time and will to make it happen but now finally I have managed to put things in motion and launched a channel where I would be uploading animated horror based episodes monthly. I got this idea after hearing too many horror stories around the country and no one actually has worked on animations for this genre in Pakistan yet so I am the first trying to do something and have managed to complete a first episode based on a True story.

Right now I have launched the first episode on YouTube a story about a Haunted house in Karachi based on a true story . So I would like to invite all esteemed members to check out my work and if you like what you see a LIKE and subscribe for the upcoming episode would be very much appreciated and would keep the motivation going.

Thank you all !!!

Please click the link below to view the newly launched Teaser.

YouTube Channel Link
      https://youtu.be/dKC2fdbHq_w
      Last edited by VE Toons Pak; 17-01-20 at 05:58 PM.

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0%
      Dear Friend,

we have just launched the Teaser Trailer for our upcoming episode "A Haunted Graveyard" do check out its Teaser trailer in the link below.Really appreciate your feedback and support on this.

https://youtu.be/TG4RrnvSQyQ
      Likes iampasha liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.59%
      hmmm tbh this kind of animation should be funny or comedic rather than horror. for horror it needs to be much more edgy kind off. this animation suits comedic content like that mr bean animated show.

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0%
      Appreciate your feedback.
      This genre is actually more geared at suspense/horror where the scare factor and horror is communicated through the story and and events and doesn't rely heavily on scary monsters, or demons. But I do plan on making episodes on humor and especially some local topics and politics in future this is just the starting point

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0%
      Dear Friends,

Please check out our latest Horror series episode " Haunted Graveyard, Night of Terror" from link below and let us know what you think ?
      https://youtu.be/-utmLyh8WQg