• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 26

    Thread: I want to make most energy efficient gaming pc

    1. #11
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      194
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.95%
      Quote Originally Posted by iampasha View Post
      You have to search Google for that. Also you can't do much about humidity unless you get a dehumidifier for your room.

      Sent from Mobile
      Ok that answer was about humidity.. but I also want to know that which Chassis have no earthing issue? My 1500rs legend casing was so bad that i got earthing shocks just by touching it, And i also think that earthing killed my GPU.
      Now only thing I want to know that which Chassis is best for my needs. There are many on Googles, but want to know what my PG bros would recommend to me regarding Chassis?

      Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

    2. #12
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,676
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      2.51%
      Quote Originally Posted by sherjee2011 View Post
      Ok that answer was about humidity.. but I also want to know that which Chassis have no earthing issue? My 1500rs legend casing was so bad that i got earthing shocks just by touching it, And i also think that earthing killed my GPU.
      Now only thing I want to know that which Chassis is best for my needs. There are many on Googles, but want to know what my PG bros would recommend to me regarding Chassis?

      Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk
      I don't know much about it. But having a branded casing plus proper cable management will probably help you in this regard

      Sent from Mobile
      Likes sherjee2011 liked this post
       

    3. #13
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      194
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.95%
      Quote Originally Posted by iampasha View Post
      I don't know much about it. But having a branded casing plus proper cable management will probably help you in this regard

      Sent from Mobile
      What do you think about CoolerMaster Casing? Or what would you prefer is best Casing for PC?

    4. #14
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      194
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.95%
      Quote Originally Posted by speedstr View Post
      If you're in a rush i'd say GTX 1660 or 1660Ti would be the best energy efficient gpu for you atm (if you want the most in this TDP Range). However, like as iampasha said, if you wait there might be even better options for you when Nvidia rolls out its 7nm architecture gpus.

      To further save up your electricity bill costs you could use solar panels. That way you could even use your computer in electricity load shedding or power breakdown.
      You can certainly make a decent energy efficient system. It all depends on your budget and performance requirements.
      Bro! GeForce GTX 1660 are EXPENSIVE AF! In Pakistan.. I currently have not more than 70K in my wallet right now!! And prices of all these Hardware is already demotivating Me :-S With such budget I want to make gaming PC which can actually last long.. I don't wanna have same bad experience with Custom Build PC i had in 2013. I already have PS4 but I am not filthy rich to buy new games every month.. Also I enjoy Mouse and Keyboard more than any console controllers. I am not Interested in Laptops because All gaming laptops in this budget are used ones with numerous faults most common fault is Dead Battery.
      So that's why I came here at Pak Gamers for Help, Because I love PC gaming

    5. #15
      ProTrader

      I am:
      ----
       
      Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/prohalwa
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      18
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by sherjee2011 View Post
      Bro! GeForce GTX 1660 are EXPENSIVE AF! In Pakistan.. I currently have not more than 70K in my wallet right now!! And prices of all these Hardware is already demotivating Me :-S With such budget I want to make gaming PC which can actually last long.. I don't wanna have same bad experience with Custom Build PC i had in 2013. I already have PS4 but I am not filthy rich to buy new games every month.. Also I enjoy Mouse and Keyboard more than any console controllers. I am not Interested in Laptops because All gaming laptops in this budget are used ones with numerous faults most common fault is Dead Battery.
      So that's why I came here at Pak Gamers for Help, Because I love PC gaming
      Since you're on a very tight budget i'd say try hunting for decent 2nd hand hardware. You can get a pretty nice discount on those if you're lucky. But yeah, in this budget range it will be very hard to make a future proof gaming rig. The best option might be to get away with a decent console.
      If the 1660 is getting out of our budget range maybe look for the new 5500 series from AMD.

    6. #16
      ProTrader

      I am:
      ----
       
      Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/prohalwa
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      18
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by sherjee2011 View Post
      What do you think about CoolerMaster Casing? Or what would you prefer is best Casing for PC?
      I am using CoolerMaster casing and tbh it hasn't disappointed me a bit. I bought one for my friend as well and he liked it a lot.
      I am using HAF-912 and got MB500 for my friend.

      Humidity and Dust is and always will be an issue with air ventilated casings. There's pretty much nothing that you can do about it other than making the casing air locked (which will certainly defeat the purpose of cooling). But to prevent rusting you should atleast clean up the dust of your rig 2-3 times a year. Dust that has been settled for a long time is corrosive and your casing will start to rust.

    7. #17
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      194
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.95%
      Quote Originally Posted by speedstr View Post
      Since you're on a very tight budget i'd say try hunting for decent 2nd hand hardware. You can get a pretty nice discount on those if you're lucky. But yeah, in this budget range it will be very hard to make a future proof gaming rig. The best option might be to get away with a decent console.
      If the 1660 is getting out of our budget range maybe look for the new 5500 series from AMD.
      I already have a console but i prefer gaming at alteast 45, 50+ fps with Keyboard and Mouse support. I also want energy efficiency that means gaming without worrying about electricity bills. Console and Laptops usually have better energy efficiency but I want Energy Efficient Desktop Gaming PC under this tight budget..

    8. #18
      ProTrader

      I am:
      ----
       
      Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/prohalwa
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      18
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by sherjee2011 View Post
      I already have a console but i prefer gaming at alteast 45, 50+ fps with Keyboard and Mouse support. I also want energy efficiency that means gaming without worrying about electricity bills. Console and Laptops usually have better energy efficiency but I want Energy Efficient Desktop Gaming PC under this tight budget..
      Have a look at 5500 series from AMD. I am not sure about its price but it should be less than 1660. And the 5500 series is designed to be power efficient so it could be ideal for you. The 5500xt oem promises more performance than RX 480

    9. #19
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      194
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.95%
      Quote Originally Posted by speedstr View Post
      I am using CoolerMaster casing and tbh it hasn't disappointed me a bit. I bought one for my friend as well and he liked it a lot.
      I am using HAF-912 and got MB500 for my friend.

      Humidity and Dust is and always will be an issue with air ventilated casings. There's pretty much nothing that you can do about it other than making the casing air locked (which will certainly defeat the purpose of cooling). But to prevent rusting you should atleast clean up the dust of your rig 2-3 times a year. Dust that has been settled for a long time is corrosive and your casing will start to rust.
      In my case not CPU not the casing, But my Mobo then my GPU began to rust which then eventually led them to their Death. Sea View is 7.8 km distance from my home, So of course, Humidity, salty air, Corrosion is biggest Issue for me.. But despite all this I want to game on PC :P

    10. #20
      PG Veteran

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      194
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.95%
      Quote Originally Posted by speedstr View Post
      Have a look at 5500 series from AMD. I am not sure about its price but it should be less than 1660. And the 5500 series is designed to be power efficient so it could be ideal for you. The 5500xt oem promises more performance than RX 480
      Bro I cannot find any 5000 series of AMD GPU in Pakistani Online Stores.. And considering the fact that its so Rare, It price would be also ridiculously High! I still Remember when AMD succeed with Ryzen for the first time in 2010's, It price however in Pakistan was very demotivating for the reasons like
      - Shopkeepers have Bad Impression about AMD CPU's or GPU's in the past because of terrible power consumption and gets hotter than Microwave Oven. And Ryzen were so rare at that time also demand wasn't their because most Pakistanis didn't knew about it. But now however prices of Ryzen got little stable but still higher that better Intel CPU's in most stores.

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 12:57 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.