I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      1.57%

Lightbulb How to keep accessing sites without a vpn

Hi everybody, I wanted to share my discovery that I found on Medium. I was using a vpn to access some websites for a long time, but my subscription just ended. Before jumping to another provider (I was overpaying big time), I want to do better research. I came across this Medium article https://medium.com/@melercollin0/how...e-cf6ce9f9db2d and found that I can use an app called Trust DNS on my phone, at least until I figure out what to do with my vpn. Has anybody heard of it? It's a pity it's only for android, but I'm surprised they don't even keep logs even though it's a free app.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Yeehaw

Gamertag: ThyLord666
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      28.58%
      Quote Originally Posted by vonmaster23 View Post
      Hi everybody, I wanted to share my discovery that I found on Medium. I was using a vpn to access some websites for a long time, but my subscription just ended. Before jumping to another provider (I was overpaying big time), I want to do better research. I came across this Medium article https://medium.com/@melercollin0/how...e-cf6ce9f9db2d and found that I can use an app called Trust DNS on my phone, at least until I figure out what to do with my vpn. Has anybody heard of it? It's a pity it's only for android, but I'm surprised they don't even keep logs even though it's a free app.
      Really? You’re surprised they don’t keep logs? How do you know they don’t keep logs?
      Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      1.57%
      Well, Trust DNS is the app launched by Surfshark. They state on their official page that they do not keep logs. Surfshark is not required to store any info about users' activities, as it is located in the British Virgin Islands. They also are one of the few vpn providers that hired independent web security testers and got audited. So yeah, I guess you never fully know, but it makes me believe these guys are trustworthy.