• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 17 of 17

    Thread: What will be outcome in case if Pakistan get blacklisted by Fatf in Feb 2020?

    1. #11
      Glorious Chicken Lord Team UG
        GloriousChicken's Avatar
      Global Chicken

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      PSN ID: xRedKnight
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,473
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      60.37%
      Chances are pretty low.
      But in case it does get black listed.

      Say bye bye to all the foreign businesses that have directly invested and managed their money/investment/establishment.
      Trouble for gamers.
      Trouble for freelancers.
      Trouble for Pakistani business that have invested globally.
      Trouble for Pakistani import.


      But, they can still manage through back-end channel.
      I mean, since when were we entirely legal anyway.

    2. #12
      Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

      I am:
      Starving
       
      Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      42,245
      Daily Activity
      42.86%
      Lv. Percent
      88.07%
      Good for people sending money *to* Pakistan from the US.

      Exchange rate through the roof.

    3. #13
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      ----
       
      PSN ID: Desprado445
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      3,017
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.87%
      Quote Originally Posted by GloriousChicken View Post
      Chances are pretty low.
      But in case it does get black listed.

      Say bye bye to all the foreign businesses that have directly invested and managed their money/investment/establishment.
      Trouble for gamers.
      Trouble for freelancers.
      Trouble for Pakistani business that have invested globally.
      Trouble for Pakistani import.


      But, they can still manage through back-end channel.
      I mean, since when were we entirely legal anyway.
      Does Pakistan same problem when we were blacklisted in 2008 to 2010 and again in 2012 to 2014

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post
      Good for people sending money *to* Pakistan from the US.

      Exchange rate through the roof.
      We were blacklisted by Fatf in 2008 to 2010 and 2012 to 2014 does PKR at time shoot up?

    4. #14
      PGiversary

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      318
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      33.15%
      Quote Originally Posted by desprado View Post
      Does Pakistan same problem when we were blacklisted in 2008 to 2010 and again in 2012 to 2014

      - - - Updated - - -

      We were blacklisted by Fatf in 2008 to 2010 and 2012 to 2014 does PKR at time shoot up?
      No, that's incorrect. We have never been blacklisted. Only Greylisted in the years you mentioned.

    5. #15
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      ----
       
      PSN ID: Desprado445
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      3,017
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.87%
      Quote Originally Posted by nightfury11 View Post
      No, that's incorrect. We have never been blacklisted. Only Greylisted in the years you mentioned.
      https://tribune.com.pk/story/337548/...acklist/?amp=1

    6. #16
      PGiversary

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      318
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      33.15%

      http://www.fatf-gafi.org/countries/#Pakistan

      "The international watchdog against money laundering and financing of terrorism, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), has put Pakistan on a list of “jurisdictions with strategic deficiencies”, also known as the grey list.

      This is not the first time Pakistan has found itself on one of FATF’s list of not-so-good guys; the country was there in 2008 and from 2012 to 2015."

      https://www.dawn.com/news/1418143

      "Pakistan was placed on the Grey list in February 2012 on the plea that the country was not fully compliant with the standards for effectively combating the twin menaces."

      https://www.dawn.com/news/1166306

    7. #17
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      ----
       
      PSN ID: Desprado445
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      3,017
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.87%
      Quote Originally Posted by nightfury11 View Post
      http://www.fatf-gafi.org/countries/#Pakistan

      "The international watchdog against money laundering and financing of terrorism, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), has put Pakistan on a list of “jurisdictions with strategic deficiencies”, also known as the grey list.

      This is not the first time Pakistan has found itself on one of FATF’s list of not-so-good guys; the country was there in 2008 and from 2012 to 2015."

      https://www.dawn.com/news/1418143

      "Pakistan was placed on the Grey list in February 2012 on the plea that the country was not fully compliant with the standards for effectively combating the twin menaces."

      https://www.dawn.com/news/1166306
      https://twitter.com/betterpakistan/s...346176?lang=en

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 10:44 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright © 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.