• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FULL PC Upgrade: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VII Hero, G.Skill TridentZ Neo, Corsair MP600....

PG Rookie

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.93%
      Had to re-install Windows today and spent rest of the day installing remaining softwares coz Aura Sync lighting service was using over 60% of my 12-core 3900X and it won't end task or uninstall, like what is wrong with ASUS. I always say in my review ASUS has the best hardware but pretty much trash software. When I went to ASUS's mobo page to get latest drivers, there is a new Armoury Crate uploaded on 30-10-19 to fix the same bug, go figure.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/subbi3
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      14.54%
      nice build bro Masha Allah good to see despite rising prices of pc items, ppl are not giving up :P dude whats the monitor u gonna use? also ur main aim is for visuals or for gaming?

PG Rookie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by Sub 0z View Post
      nice build bro Masha Allah good to see despite rising prices of pc items, ppl are not giving up :P dude whats the monitor u gonna use? also ur main aim is for visuals or for gaming?
      JazakAllah brother, my main use is media production, I have this connected to my 55" LED TV, coz frankly 4K HDR monitors are very expensive in Pakistan, e.g., a 3 year old Benq's 32" 4K HDR monitor is selling for 98K, and LED Tvs are cheaper than that, only downside is I had to put the TV little farther than my desk on a second desk. I'm not doing a lot of colour grading on my work and my TV works fine for that, I may import a pro monitor down the line if I need it, right now the TV works fine for me.

PG Rookie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.93%
      Upgraded my Wraith Prism RGB cooler to a CoolerMaster Master Liquid ML360R RGB AIO coz I wanted the 3900X to run super cool & quiet, but I noticed that it turbo boosts much higher now and all-core boost at full load has increased a lot without any OC, so I would recommend anyone buying a 3900X or a 3950X to use 360mm radiator AIO for higher boosts. I also upgraded to Elgato 4K60 Pro MKII coz I needed HDR capture at 4K.

I'm selling the Elgato HD60 Pro here
      https://www.pakgamers.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=292108