Roflol

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.95%

Apple watch Vs Galaxy Gear s4

Hi,

I recently sold out my Apple series 3 alum watch.

I am looking to buy apple watch series 3 in 44mm black so what do you guys suggest me should I go for apple watch series 3 44mm or the galaxy s4?

I will get s4 in 28-30 from market I guess and apple series 3 38mm 32-35.

Please kindly guide me which one is better, I used apple one I don't like that much I got bored very quickly. My sister is using s4 but I'd like to hear opinions from experts.

Regards

Isabella

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      49%
      HI

Samsung and Apple take two markedly different approaches to smartwatch design with the respective wearables. The Samsung Galaxy Watch has a circular touch screen display with a rotating bezel for scrolling through the operating system; size options for the Samsung are 42mm and 46mm, referring to the diameter of the case.
      The Apple Watch, meanwhile, has a more rectangular design and a touch screen to match. It does not have a rotating bezel, but instead employs the rotating Digital Crown to aid with navigation through its watchOS interface. New for the Watch Series 4 is a crown with haptic feedback, clicking subtly beneath your fingertips as you scroll through lists.
      Apple continues to offer two sizes of Watch for 2018, but where all previous generations included cases of 38mm and 42mm, the Series 4 stretches this slightly to 40mm and 44mm. This growth is down to the new wearable having a larger display, which is 30% larger than the Series 3 and accommodates more complex faces showing the wearer more information at once.
      These size options make the Apple Watch 4 the slimmer of the two and more suited to those with smaller wrists - or just consumers who prefer a more compact timepiece. Meanwhile, the Samsung is more suited to those who want a larger smartwatch