I am:
      Happy

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      45.08%

Need Custom Information Regarding Headphones

Hello every one. I want to buy sennheiser hd58x from drop. I will be using forward shipping company like myus.com or shipitto.com to ship the item to Pakistan.

Cost of the headphones is 160usd and I will be paying about 45usd to shipping company. I need to know how to calculate custom duty on these cans if any. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Also I will be using dhl Express, will they clesr the custom and deliver to me at my home. In features they are saying they have door to door tracking.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      ----

PSN ID: Nomad_PG Steam ID: nomad_pg
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.96%
      Quote Originally Posted by alizubair View Post
      Hello every one. I want to buy sennheiser hd58x from drop. I will be using forward shipping company like myus.com or shipitto.com to ship the item to Pakistan.

Cost of the headphones is 160usd and I will be paying about 45usd to shipping company. I need to know how to calculate custom duty on these cans if any. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Also I will be using dhl Express, will they clesr the custom and deliver to me at my home. In features they are saying they have door to door tracking.

Don't know anything about all the customs related stuff you asked about, sorry. But as far as the choice of headphones is concerned

These really do sound absolutely amazing. But when I purchased these $ wasn't at its current value and I didn't have to use shipping company or pay customs duty. So cost for me was about half of what you'll have to pay now. I was able to look past their looks and poor packaging considering the price I paid, but you might be disappointed by these two things considering the price you'll pay. However, once you start listening to these, you'll stop caring about their paint quality and box

Don Vito Corléone

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.55%
      Quote Originally Posted by alizubair View Post

Do NOT use DHL express. They'll juice you up. Instead choose FedEx. They're alot better. Or PM me if you can wait sometime for it and its not an urgency.

Sent from my Phone