I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      3.83%

Need processor suggestion

Salam Everyone! So here is the thing guys, i went to Dubai Plaza (Rawalpindi) checked out the rates of i5 2nd gen.It was available for 4-5K.And i3 2nd gen for 2k.Now my budget is of 3k and can't go for i5.I'm gonna pair the processor with gtx 750ti.But i'm confused that will i3 2nd gen will bottleneck the gpu in 2017-2018 games?.Or Can you guys suggest me any good processor at 3k price range or a should i check the rates from Saddar?

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.81%
      Quote Originally Posted by Venomousrazor View Post
      Salam Everyone! So here is the thing guys, i went to Dubai Plaza (Rawalpindi) checked out the rates of i5 2nd gen.It was available for 4-5K.And i3 2nd gen for 2k.Now my budget is of 3k and can't go for i5.I'm gonna pair the processor with gtx 750ti.But i'm confused that will i3 2nd gen will bottleneck the gpu in 2017-2018 games?.Or Can you guys suggest me any good processor at 3k price range or a should i check the rates from Saddar?
      Wsalam. If you're on a tight budget look for a core i3 2100, 2120, 2130 or from a 3rd gen core i3 you can pick 3210, 3220 3240,3250. Don't worry almost all 1155 boards support 2nd & 3rd gen processors.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

PG Superstar

I am:
      Nerdy

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/skullbox_90/
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.13%
      Rawalpindi & Islamabad have expensive markets when it comes to PC components. If you can, try to get quotes from Karachi (it helps if you have a friend there, who can purchase the processor on your behalf).