----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81%

Need Suggestion to Buy a XBox

Dear Gamers,
      I want to buy a Xbox Console for my son(7 years old) but do not know very much about consoles So need an advice in this regard please guide me which elements to be considered while purchasing a game, I have visited the local market and online market i.e. daraz, olx etc and got rates from 11000 to 20000 of Xbox 360 but confused if all are Xbox 360 then why is there a too much rate differ in this.
      Like In local market one shop (who sells games boxes local made controllers) is selling Jtag 500GB Xbox 360 without any controller and says it will include more than 200 small games and 20+ big games. One other shop is selling the same console with same hard drive space and about 20 games with one wired controller in 20000 and he claims that it is costly because of original power supply etc. Just saw an ad on olx with title Xbox 360 fat with 2 controllers and 33 games and description 2 wireless controllers, 256 gb, 35 latest games installed inside, 4 cds of rs.100, hdmi cable or av cable, updated software in 11000. Please guide me which one to buy and what to check before buying any console.
      I have a budget of budget of 15000 please give me best opinion in this budget.[COLOR=rgba(0, 47, 52, 0.64)]
      [/COLOR]

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.63%
      Xbox 360 is old. At least get an Xbox one or a PlayStation 4. They are more reliable, better and newer consoles.

Sent from Mobile

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81%
      Thank you very much for your reply but please consider my last line that I have a budget of 15000 only and these models are out of my budget range. So I want suggestion according to my budget please