• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Color printer suggestion or alternate solution? CISS kit installation?

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Happy

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      87%

Color printer suggestion or alternate solution? CISS kit installation?

Assalamualaikum

Anyone using HP 415 color ink tank printer?
      Which is best ink tank printer for home use? I m Fed up of cartridge issues. Whenever i need some important color print cartridges are always giving problem. I refill myself but that is also a disgusting job
      I have heard about CISS kit solution anyone utilizing it with non ink tank printer? I currently have hp Officejet 2620 and was thinking to install this kit

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      34.02%
      I have been using a 5820 for about 1.5 years. It has been a learning experience. The printer's output is acceptable esp. when using a glossy/ matte photo paper.
      The learning bit is important: The ink tends to dry out either in the tubes or the head themselves. MY original pair of heads died in a year as I was not printing very regularly. I got another pair and I print color circles (1 each of primary colors + black) once a week to ensure everything stays "lubricated".

Its not just HP, epson and canons all have similar problems. You can YouTube inktank issues and you'll come up with all sorts of things that can be done to sort things out. None worked for me though

One thing with Epson is that the head is usually not user replaceable unlike HP. Although I have heard better things about epsons than HP but that just might be preference.

Printing costs are low. I have printed about 100+ pictures (3/4 of a4 size) and have used about a 1/3 of the ink. black is consumed less, yellow most.
      My YouTube Channel: Game Endings