• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0
    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Thread: need suggestion about bike tyres

    1. #1
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      974
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      30.31%

      need suggestion about bike tyres

      Its required to change the rear tyre of my cd 70 motorcycle my mechanic advised me to buy servis vigo tyre what you guys suggest is there any better grip wise wider tyre exist in the market
      Bumpy's Arcade Fantasy

    2. #2
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,786
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.35%
      Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wizard View Post
      Its required to change the rear tyre of my cd 70 motorcycle my mechanic advised me to buy servis vigo tyre what you guys suggest is there any better grip wise wider tyre exist in the market
      if you want better road grip i would suggest you to buy a bigger motorcycle like honda cg 125 or 150 by suzuki for better road grip.


    3. #3
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      974
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      30.31%
      Quote Originally Posted by syedfarazahmed View Post
      if you want better road grip i would suggest you to buy a bigger motorcycle like honda cg 125 or 150 by suzuki for better road grip.
      i want to make the current motorbike riding safely on the road i am looking for light weight thick tires for the rear wheel somebody suggest me ghauri tires are good but hard to find in our city
      Bumpy's Arcade Fantasy

    4. #4
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,786
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.35%
      Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wizard View Post
      i want to make the current motorbike riding safely on the road i am looking for light weight thick tires for the rear wheel somebody suggest me ghauri tires are good but hard to find in our city
      buy new bike.


    5. #5
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      974
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      30.31%
      Quote Originally Posted by syedfarazahmed View Post
      buy new bike.

      You also have to change the tires if you buy a new bike because stock tires are just crap
      Bumpy's Arcade Fantasy

    6. #6
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,786
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.35%
      Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wizard View Post
      You also have to change the tires if you buy a new bike because stock tires are just crap
      no i have used Honda 125 with stock tyres for 7 years around 25000km they worked perfectly no accidents and bahtreen road grip mashaAllah.


     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 08:24 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.