I am:
      Busy

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      28.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by smaaz View Post
      Ok so 8.1 isnt available anywhere but nokia 7 plus is for 33k you have used it a mini review with pros and cons is required, plus is the price right for almost a year old phone??

What are the worthy alternatives as max budget is strictly 35k
      33k for last year's 7 Plus is too high.

However with that being said, my sister has had hers for 13 months now, and still no complaints. Battery life is still great, and so is performance. Regular updates as well.

Camera could obviously be better, but installing a GCam port could help with that.

Other than that, if you're used to OLED displays, switching to the LCD on that would be a bit difficult. It's not the nicest looking display in terms of colours.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.51%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      33k for last year's 7 Plus is too high.

However with that being said, my sister has had hers for 13 months now, and still no complaints. Battery life is still great, and so is performance. Regular updates as well.

Camera could obviously be better, but installing a GCam port could help with that.

Other than that, if you're used to OLED displays, switching to the LCD on that would be a bit difficult. It's not the nicest looking display in terms of colours.
      Thts 33k brand new secondly 8.1 is not available anywhere I just wanted to give nokia a chance, what other alternatives do I have?

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      4.23%
      Goto.com.pk is going to make a big independence day sale 2019. In this sale mobile phones will be the featured products, even you can say that it will be mobile mega sale.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Yeehaw

Gamertag: ThyLord666
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      1.76%
      So I sold my Galaxy A70 and got a Nokia 7.1. I use it as a secondary phone, but so far I'm loving it. No custom UI beats stock Android. Even though hardware wise this phone is a big downgrade, the actually speed of the phone is better than the Samsung. Also, no more awful in-display fingerprint scanner. I'll be giving this phone to my mother soon. I'm desperately looking for the 8.1 as a replacement.
      Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

PG Lurker

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: AchtungPakhtoon PSN ID: AchtungPakhtoon Steam ID: AchtungPakhtoon
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.37%
      Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ammar View Post
      So I sold my Galaxy A70 and got a Nokia 7.1. I use it as a secondary phone, but so far I'm loving it. No custom UI beats stock Android. Even though hardware wise this phone is a big downgrade, the actually speed of the phone is better than the Samsung. Also, no more awful in-display fingerprint scanner. I'll be giving this phone to my mother soon. I'm desperately looking for the 8.1 as a replacement.
      8.1 is no where to be found.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.51%
      @Lord Ammar wasnt nokia 7plus a better option ? better processor, battery and camera ? in local market its available for 33k also. Yeah Nokia 8.1 is not available anywhere its a pity and when they fail they blame market, jab phone available hi nai hoge to sale kahan se hogi its the same story with Nokia 7 plus last year it wasnt to be found anywhere back thn.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      1.76%
      @Lord Ammar wasnt nokia 7plus a better option ? better processor, battery and camera ? in local market its available for 33k also. Yeah Nokia 8.1 is not available anywhere its a pity and when they fail they blame market, jab phone available hi nai hoge to sale kahan se hogi its the same story with Nokia 7 plus last year it wasnt to be found anywhere back thn.
      I think 7 Plus and 7.1 have the same camera. Main reason was the size of the phone, 7 Plus is too big with basically the same screen size. Though I like the back design of 7 Plus, the front with the curved edges of the screen on the 7.1 look better IMO.

I'm unable to find any screen protector or case for it though. Using it extremely carefully till the order from AliExpress arrives.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.51%
      Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ammar View Post
      I think 7 Plus and 7.1 have the same camera. Main reason was the size of the phone, 7 Plus is too big with basically the same screen size. Though I like the back design of 7 Plus, the front with the curved edges of the screen on the 7.1 look better IMO.

I'm unable to find any screen protector or case for it though. Using it extremely carefully till the order from AliExpress arrives.
      Why aliexpress daraz is full of accesories, I was unable to find even a case in local market for nokia 8 but got good cases, and screen protector from daraz.

The glass one looks ugly because of the curved sides so went with plastic sheet it functions well.

May I know frm where u got 7.1 and for how much ?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Confused

Steam ID: mbk0076
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      48.98%
      Quote Originally Posted by AchtungPakhtoon View Post
      8.1 is no where to be found.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
      i think i saw it yesterday on Daraz App, it was in stock back then.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      1.76%
      Why aliexpress daraz is full of accesories, I was unable to find even a case in local market for nokia 8 but got good cases, and screen protector from daraz.

The glass one looks ugly because of the curved sides so went with plastic sheet it functions well.

May I know frm where u got 7.1 and for how much ?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
      Got it from Jinnah Super for 33k. Though it's available for as low as 30k as well.