I am:
      Cold

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.49%

Need Help

Salam. Guys m living in Saadi town karachi near malir cantt. initially i was using Zong 4G with unlocked Huawei B310s CPE, everything was fine until the signal issue with zong. then i moved to telenor 4G with same CPE Device. was getting 4 LTE signals and speed upto 18 to 20mbps. since last 10 to 12 days m experiencing same low signal issue with telenor. after that time m getting downloading upto max 1.5 to 2mbps while 10 to 14mbps uploading. i contacted the telenor customer service and they are claiming that nothing is changed. however LTE signals of Ufone LTE are boosted which were almost none.

plz advice what to do ?

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Pensive

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      22.73%
      compare the speed with the sim placed in a 4g phone vs. the same sim in that huawei device. run speedtest to compare the speeds. this will help you rule out a faulty device.

if it turns out the device is fine then look into antennas for that device. as you can see from the specs the device supports sma connectors for antennas. Here's a guide for connecting an external antenna. indoor and outdoor 4g antennas are available in pakistan. you can search for them on olx or aliexpress.
      Last edited by devnull; 13-07-19 at 12:31 AM.

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      75%
      my house is also in Saddi Town block 5 not a wireless isp user but my cousin in block 4 uses jazz device and have rated it well you can get ptcl vdsl ( not adsl never ever get that ) currently its available in few places of town I am using 50mbps package without any disconnection with ping of 5 ms to local servers you are welcomed to visit my home and try it.