• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't deal with shopkeepers on OLX! They are scamming b@stards!

I AM AWESOME

I am:
      Innocent

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.71%
      Quote Originally Posted by golabucha View Post
      Never buy a product without going to exact location . The address that you have given is a fake address .no mobile shop exists there . Report your case to cyber crime with evidence and share the number of scammed with them .
      Also sorry for ur loss
      My online dealing experience has been mostly pleasant on PG. My stupidity was that i forgot that PG & OLX are miles apart. I learnt a hard lesson for 10k.
      100% Honesty

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.85%
      Quote Originally Posted by XPremiuM View Post
      My online dealing experience has been mostly pleasant on PG. My stupidity was that i forgot that PG & OLX are miles apart. I learnt a hard lesson for 10k.
      Bro don't let him get away. Contact National response Centre for cyber crimes. You must still have all the messages, payment history, his ad etc. Send him a message that if he doesn't refund the amount, you'll contact FIA then He'll have to deal with them for a lousy 10k.
      If you do let him go this time then he will definitely scam some other poor guy cause he will think he's above the law. Give him 3 days to respond. If he doesn't contact FIA immediately then & send them all the details.

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      41.9%
      Quote Originally Posted by Nomiforu View Post
      Bro don't let him get away. Contact National response Centre for cyber crimes. You must still have all the messages, payment history, his ad etc. Send him a message that if he doesn't refund the amount, you'll contact FIA then He'll have to deal with them for a lousy 10k.
      If you do let him go this time then he will definitely scam some other poor guy cause he will think he's above the law. Give him 3 days to respond. If he doesn't contact FIA immediately then & send them all the details.
      There is no need to give the scammer 3 days . The buyer should contact cyber crime immediately so that the law enforcement agencies catch the scammer easily . Giving a warning to scammer is as stupid as telling the thief to run away before police comes to arrest him .

I AM AWESOME

I am:
      Innocent

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.71%
      I just received the below email from OLX... This email is more than 24 hours late. :/

100% Honesty

I AM AWESOME

I am:
      Innocent

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.71%
      Quote Originally Posted by golabucha View Post
      There is no need to give the scammer 3 days . The buyer should contact cyber crime immediately so that the law enforcement agencies catch the scammer easily . Giving a warning to scammer is as stupid as telling the thief to run away before police comes to arrest him .
      I have just submitted a complaint to the FIA website. I have also sent a complaint to OLX support desk.

Let's see if this bears any fruit. I'll update you guys about any progress.
      Likes golabucha liked this post

100% Honesty

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.44%
      RULE OF THUMB Don't buy anything outside of your city on OLX.

even when you deal hand to hand sometimes the phones are not good and i don't buy them.

recently in ramazan something similar happened to me as well i wanted to buy a spare part of my mobile the seller was from Lahore done with all the details he said he will send me the item and i will have to pay him the shipping cost then he will send me the receipt and i will have to pay him the rest of the amount.

then i sent him 400rs for the delivery cost and he sent me the tcs receipt but it was folded and it was not showing my name and i asked him to show me my name and address and he didn't and started to give me excuses that i will show you your name and address after payment then i asked him what kind of shit excuse is not to send me.

Then i gave him theek thaak galiyan on sms and whatsap and spammed him with abuses and curses for the next 2/3 days and that's how i learned this lesson in 400rs that not to buy anything from other cities from OLX.

Pakgamers is much safer in this regard MashaAllah thanks to the trader score system.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.69%
      trader score system isnt the only thing thats keeping pg marketplace relatively safer

plus you have to be careful here too sometimes even the big guns can mini scam you

the bottom line is be careful
      Likes iampasha liked this post

I AM AWESOME

I am:
      Innocent

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.71%
      These are the bank details of the scammer:

Ac #: 03444874116
      Account Title: Muhammad Shahzad
      Bank: Tameer Bank

He also has a easypaisa account under the same account number.

And here are my transaction logs (proof of payment):

100% Honesty

I AM AWESOME

I am:
      Innocent

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.71%
      BTW, I did not get any response from FIA as of yet. Someone on previous page said they'll respond after months. I guess he was right.

It would be useless then though, because the scammer would likely be untraceable by then. Pakistan really needs to improve it's government agencies...
      100% Honesty

Retired gamer

I am:
      Roflol

Steam ID: kamransaeed151
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      67.54%
      as he is running feature ads then he must paid and give details to olx
      why not contact olx that your premium sellers are doing fraud may be they can do anything or atleast block him from olx so other people could not be victimized by him