MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      75.2%
      Quote Originally Posted by ahmedbatty View Post
      For me so far, I only have the following problems:

1. High prices be it anything games, hardware etc
      2. No friends to play online with, which is why I usually avoid playing online games now

I switched to PS4 from PC because of point 1, but the gaming experience has not been the same for me. I don't hate playing on a console but I can't wait to go back to PC.
      1 Its true friend. The high prices drive Pakistani gamers nuts. But I have have noticed such a deep interest in gaming in Pakistan and its an industry that is growing. The good thing with pc is you can find a workaround and download games of torrents (I am not condoning it)

2 You can find friends outside Pakistan who play online. I myself am outside and never had trouble finding Pakistanis in Riyadh, Dubai or Ankara. If you like PUBG have just downloaded it. We can play together if you want. (I am horrible at it!) Open invitation to Golabacha too.

I feel pc is better because I play strategy games and even for FPS/Action adventure the controls aren't hard to understand.
      But its not a one size fits all here. A lot of FPS games are PS4 exclusives so its based on preference. Neither platform is better. Its about your own needs.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cheeky

PSN ID: SolitarySoldier
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.26%
      1. Time. As a corporate slave, there's little time to do anything else.
      2. Other interests apart from gaming. I've been reading all this year instead of gaming.