Confused

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      48.17%

Question Need Suggestion regarding pc build

Salam Everyone,

hope this is an okay place to post this i am new to posting, sorry.

I need some suggestion or advised about my build, two things i want to buy processor and gpu.
      I don't know about pc build and what gpu and processor is best to play all latest games.

my budget is 60K

These are my current pc specs:
      Processor: Intel Core i3 4150 3.50GHz
      Memory: Corsair Vengence 4GBx2 1600MHZ
      Mother Board: Asus Maximus VI Hero
      Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
      PSU: Corsair VS 550 watt

Lone Wolf

I am:
      Cold

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/uchigava/
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.23%
      Quote Originally Posted by Hassan91 View Post
      Salam Everyone,

hope this is an okay place to post this i am new to posting, sorry.

I need some suggestion or advised about my build, two things i want to buy processor and gpu.
      I don't know about pc build and what gpu and processor is best to play all latest games.

my budget is 60K

These are my current pc specs:
      Processor: Intel Core i3 4150 3.50GHz
      Memory: Corsair Vengence 4GBx2 1600MHZ
      Mother Board: Asus Maximus VI Hero
      Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
      PSU: Corsair VS 550 watt
      Wallikum Asalam,

I think with Intel latest processors the power/performance is enhanced a lot. Still if you are looking for old gen processor my suggestion will be to go for 6 Gen Corei5. You can get it quite cheap. For GPU suggestion can I ask which monitor are you using right now?
      Likes Hassan91 liked this post

PG Newbie

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      48.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by Majawar View Post
      Wallikum Asalam,

I think with Intel latest processors the power/performance is enhanced a lot. Still if you are looking for old gen processor my suggestion will be to go for 6 Gen Corei5. You can get it quite cheap. For GPU suggestion can I ask which monitor are you using right now?

Thank you for suggestion, but my motherboard supports only 4th gen processor

I'm using this monitor ASUS VZ279H Ultra-low Blue Light Monitor - 27" FHD, IPS, Frameless

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      53.9%
      You can get solid 60FPS 1080p experience by upgrading the CPU with a 4th Gen. i7 and upgrading the GPU with the Nvidia GTX1060 3GB.

The GPU alone will cost around 15-18k (Used), not sure about the prices of 4th Gen. i7s but I think it'd would be around 8-10k. If you don't have the money then there's always GTX950 and 960. 2GB variant of the GTX960 can be had for 10-13k locally and there are also a lot of reputed sellers on AliExpress who are selling GTX960s for 9k and GTX950s for 7.5k with free registered air shipping to Pakistan, so the parcel won't get lost. A friend of mine had ordered a Gigabyte GTX750Ti Windforce 2x from AliExpress a few months ago and it's been running great so far.

Lastly, you may also want to put a 1-4TB HDD in there. Modern games like GTA-V require almost 100GB of storage.

I hope it helps.

PG Newbie

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      48.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
      You can get solid 60FPS 1080p experience by upgrading the CPU with a 4th Gen. i7 and upgrading the GPU with the Nvidia GTX1060 3GB.

The GPU alone will cost around 15-18k (Used), not sure about the prices of 4th Gen. i7s but I think it'd would be around 8-10k. If you don't have the money then there's always GTX950 and 960. 2GB variant of the GTX960 can be had for 10-13k locally and there are also a lot of reputed sellers on AliExpress who are selling GTX960s for 9k and GTX950s for 7.5k with free registered air shipping to Pakistan, so the parcel won't get lost. A friend of mine had ordered a Gigabyte GTX750Ti Windforce 2x from AliExpress a few months ago and it's been running great so far.

Lastly, you may also want to put a 1-4TB HDD in there. Modern games like GTA-V require almost 100GB of storage.

I hope it helps.

thank you for reply
      money not a problem ..i have been thinking to buy i7 4790 .... can you help me out ? how to check GPU and CPU compatibility ?
      wondering ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP Edition this gpu compatible with 4th gen i7 or not

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      53.9%
      It's compatible.
      All PCIe slots, regardless of their bandwidth and number of lanes (4x - 16x), are backward and forward compatible, just like old AGPs.
      The problem is the bottleneck. The GTX1070 can and will bottleneck ALL 4th Gen. i7 processor, hence I recommended the GTX1060 earlier. RX580 is another great option, although it draws a TON of power.
      The most you can drop in your system is the GTX1660 Vanilla and RX590. But even they might prove to be a little too much for the aging 4790.
      Hope it helps.

PG Newbie

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      48.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
      It's compatible.
      All PCIe slots, regardless of their bandwidth and number of lanes (4x - 16x), are backward and forward compatible, just like old AGPs.
      The problem is the bottleneck. The GTX1070 can and will bottleneck ALL 4th Gen. i7 processor, hence I recommended the GTX1060 earlier. RX580 is another great option, although it draws a TON of power.
      The most you can drop in your system is the GTX1660 Vanilla and RX590. But even they might prove to be a little too much for the aging 4790.
      Hope it helps.
      Thank you for suggestion

Lone Wolf

I am:
      Cold

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.23%
      Thank you for suggestion, but my motherboard supports only 4th gen processor

I'm using this monitor ASUS VZ279H Ultra-low Blue Light Monitor - 27" FHD, IPS, Frameless
      Ok. I think then any i7 will work for you. Also for GPU 1060 3GB will do fine. You can go for 6GB variant also for extra 10K but 3GB will be enough.

PG Newbie

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      48.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by Majawar View Post
      Ok. I think then any i7 will work for you. Also for GPU 1060 3GB will do fine. You can go for 6GB variant also for extra 10K but 3GB will be enough.
      Thank you for reply

which GPU is best for playing latest games on this mobo and i7..??.. do i go for 8gb ???

Lone Wolf

I am:
      Cold

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.23%
      Thank you for reply

which GPU is best for playing latest games on this mobo and i7..??.. do i go for 8gb ???
      I will say go for GTX 1060 3GB. The 6 GB variant is very slightly better but 3 GB will be good enough to game latest titles.