• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 13

    Thread: Need Buying Advice

    1. #1
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      In Love
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      356
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.12%

      Need Buying Advice

      Aslam o Alaikum,
      There are already many NBA threads. I have read all recent NBA Posts. I have researched a bit myself aswell and have narrowed my search to these Options.

      1- Oppo F11
      2- Redmi Note 7
      3- Galaxy A 30



      1- Oppo F11 is attracting me a lot mainly due to 6.5" display, 12nm processor, Fast Charging and 48 MP Camera.
      2- Redmi Note 7 seems to have good build. Type C Port (Does not matter much). Redmi Note 7 is claiming to have 48 MP but sensor is only 12 MP capable Samsung Sensor. Although RN7 Pro has 48MP Sony Sensor but unfortunately it is not available in Pakistan.
      3- Samsung Galaxy a30 has the best display in this range but I am hearing a lot of bad reviews about problems in A series mainly proximity sensor and heating issues.


      I am interested only in brand new PTA Approved Mobile.

      ATM I am more inclined Towards Oppo F11. I have seen comparison on YT where Oppo F11 is ahead of RN7 in all aspects except Build Quality. But I always keep my phone in Cover so I think Build Quality will not matter much. Moreover micro usb charger has become Bareek Pin Wala Charger of this era so very easily available all around.


      Please give me your views about my opinion. I will buy after Eid. Lets see if your reviews can change my mind.

      I am so fed up with my LG G6.

    2. #2
      Global Moderator
        murtaza12's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      10,328
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.1%
      Oppo's crap software (ColourOS) and garbage MediaTek processor are instant rejections from me. If you don't mind that, then get it I guess.

      For the RN7, GSMArena says Global market will get 48 MP camera, but only India will get the 12 MP variant. Are you sure that the one being sold here is the same variant as India?

      As for the A30, I don't know how well the Exynos 7904 performs, but the only redeeming thing I seen in that phone is that it'll probably have the best looking display out of these 3.

      I'd suggest the RN7. Xiaomi has a huge developer community, so even if you get the 12 MP camera variant, someone will probably come up with a Google Camera port for it. In which case, picture quality will shit all over the Oppo and Samsung. Type C is better (future proof) and it has QC4.0 which is fast enough. Besides, you'll probably only charge it once every 2 days with its insane battery life anyway.
      Likes gamer11, FuriousNinja liked this post
       

    3. #3
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      In Love
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      356
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.12%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      Oppo's crap software (ColourOS) and garbage MediaTek processor are instant rejections from me. If you don't mind that, then get it I guess.

      For the RN7, GSMArena says Global market will get 48 MP camera, but only India will get the 12 MP variant. Are you sure that the one being sold here is the same variant as India?

      As for the A30, I don't know how well the Exynos 7904 performs, but the only redeeming thing I seen in that phone is that it'll probably have the best looking display out of these 3.

      I'd suggest the RN7. Xiaomi has a huge developer community, so even if you get the 12 MP camera variant, someone will probably come up with a Google Camera port for it. In which case, picture quality will shit all over the Oppo and Samsung. Type C is better (future proof) and it has QC4.0 which is fast enough. Besides, you'll probably only charge it once every 2 days with its insane battery life anyway.
      Ooh. I didn't know about 12mp only for Indian market. That's great then. But how 14 nm processor better than 12nm?

    4. #4
      Global Moderator
        murtaza12's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      10,328
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.1%
      Quote Originally Posted by waqar bukhari View Post
      Ooh. I didn't know about 12mp only for Indian market. That's great then. But how 14 nm processor better than 12nm?
      Snapdragon > MediaTek. Always.

      Don't look at benchmark scores, or those meaningless 'speed test' videos on YouTube.

    5. #5
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      In Love
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      356
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.12%
      SD660 supports upto 25MP.
      Camera Sensor in RN7 (Not RN7 Pro) has samsung sensor of 12MP which can take pictures of 48MP.

      Sounds crazy.

      On the Other hand RN7 Pro has Sony Sensor which is 48MP.


      SD675>>p70

      But not sure about SD660. It is old now. It is pretty much equal to p70.
      Last edited by waqar bukhari; 04-05-19 at 03:18 PM.

    6. #6
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,964
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      63.27%
      Quote Originally Posted by waqar bukhari View Post

      I am so fed up with my LG G6.
      wHATS WRONG WITH G6 ?

    7. #7
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      In Love
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      356
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.12%
      Quote Originally Posted by smaaz View Post
      wHATS WRONG WITH G6 ?
      Worst Phone I have ever used. Everything about it is bad.

      It is Screen Retention effect. When I use an app for more than 30 minutes the icons stay on screen even when I have change the screen. Pixels don't turn off due to which a ghosting effect is pretty visible when brightness is high.

      Heats alot. When charging it heats up a lot. Sometimes it will heat even when unplugged and not in use. It starts behaving like a Heater.

      Its performance is not consistent. PUBG is impossible to play after Oreo Update even on smooth and low fps. Other games work very good though.

      Back camera is okish but front camera is just crap. Hardware is capable but Software Optimization is bullshit. GCAM installed and boom the camera is awesome.

      Signal Reception is Ok most of the times but in far away areas where all other phones will have 2 signals it will show emergency calls only.

      No way to unlock Dual Sim Model hence no root and no dev support. Even devs on xda has left this phone behind. Even LG has moved on and decided not to unlock bootloader of LG G6.

      LG G6 shows how LG is gonna die.

      I have used LG before and due to my previous experience with lg g2, lg g3, lg g4 I purchased this one but It is the worst phone of my life. And guess what in the beginning I thought it is only my set so I sold my old phone and bought other G6 again.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Now Gboard keys are printed on my screen.

      I am gonna cry....

    8. #8
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,964
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      63.27%
      Quote Originally Posted by waqar bukhari View Post
      Worst Phone I have ever used. Everything about it is bad.


      I am gonna cry....
      Ohh OMG you saved me I was about to buy a 64/4gb G6 (H873) for 20k but after reading this Ill just run away .. I had G4/G5/V20 before and all those damn phones had image retention LG should have fixed it for G6 atleast. Just hated it Damn LG quantum dot LCD.

      On my V20 Gcam pics were so damn good as compared to LG regular camera I just wondered why they cant make a good camera software of their own.

      Ill just run away and will not buy any LG phone ever again.

    9. #9
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      In Love
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      356
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.12%
      Quote Originally Posted by smaaz View Post
      Ohh OMG you saved me I was about to buy a 64/4gb G6 (H873) for 20k but after reading this Ill just run away .. I had G4/G5/V20 before and all those damn phones had image retention LG should have fixed it for G6 atleast. Just hated it Damn LG quantum dot LCD.

      On my V20 Gcam pics were so damn good as compared to LG regular camera I just wondered why they cant make a good camera software of their own.

      Ill just run away and will not buy any LG phone ever again.
      Camera is Good only with GCAM otherwise it is total crap.

    10. #10
      King Of The Kings

      I am:
      In Love
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      356
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.12%
      I more thing that I forgot to mention. Its Camera Cover lens is very fragile and will break in your pocket without a reason just under pressure of Jeans. Actually Lens is not properly glued on Camera it has gaps/vacuum under glass due to which external pressure can easily break it. And again it is not only my phone. There are only a few posts in XDA LG G6 section but most of them are filled with questions with no answers and complaints.

      There are so many problems with this phone that even if you don't have all these problems, you will definitely have some of them. It is nearly impossible to get fault-free used LG G6.
      Even my honor 6x performs way better than g6.
      Last edited by waqar bukhari; 05-05-19 at 02:50 PM.

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 06:19 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.