----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      3571.43%
      Lv. Percent
      14.59%

Help! Data analytics certification in karachi

Hello,

After exhausting myself in search of a data analytics everywhere, i arrived here.
      Can anyone please guide me on where and how to get data analytics/ Business analytics certification with emphasis on predictive analysis using phyton in karachi?
      I work as a lead O&M engineer in 50 MW power plant and i have swathes of data on my plant vitals, i want to learn this skill as i would be able to do predictive analysis on my plant maintenance, fuel consumption and generation and in O&M domain its a big deal. Currently power plants avail these services from abroad and it kills me the amount they charge on these services. I know you cannot learn this skill overnight it will take work of a year at least.
      Currently IBA karachi offers 4 month course, but its doesn't include any reference to phyton with emphasis to excel and its really expensive.

All help is appreciated.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.67%
      thought about online training? there are many sites there some expensive some cheap (monthly charge)
      have you looked into R? good for large datasets....
      chk this last date and its free,
      https://www.coursera.org/learn/data-...is-with-python

for certifications, you will have to take online test, best here you will be able to get is training of some sorts.....
      their CAP (Certified Analytics Professional) , IBM Certified Data Engineer and many more. look into which suits you.
      Likes chelseafc liked this post

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      3571.43%
      Lv. Percent
      14.59%
      Well i have looked into online classes especially coursera, IBM and edx online courses,
      Its hard to find motivation for online courses especially if you lack the background for it. I would rather get the basics from classroom and then after finding a foundation, i can do online courses.
      The certifications you mentioned such as CAP and IBM data engineer, does institutes only take these tests or they provide any preparation for this.
      in the crux i want to learn phyton and predictive analysis and do it in a class room at least for the basics of it.
      if all fails, of course i will do the online classes.
      thank you for your assistance.

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      3571.43%
      Lv. Percent
      14.59%
      Any luck out there ?