• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Results 31 to 37 of 37

    Thread: MI Band 3

    1. #31
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Confused
       
      Steam ID: mbk0076
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,168
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.24%
      Quote Originally Posted by gamer11 View Post
      so there isnt anything worth waiting for in mi band 4? and if they still havent announced then I guess there's alot of time, I was reading an article that band 3 is selling like hot cakes so they dont have any plan to launch band 4 as yet.

      is it true that honor band 4 app connects/works only with huawei phones?
      Yes it's true. It doesn't let you export your fitness Data or work with 3rd party app.

      Finally some more details about MI BAND 4, I think it is nearing launch now....
      https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/05/2...d-display/?amp

      Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

    2. #32
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,262
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      2.97%
      Quote Originally Posted by mbk99 View Post
      Yes it's true. It doesn't let you export your fitness Data or work with 3rd party app.

      Finally some more details about MI BAND 4, I think it is nearing launch now....
      https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/05/2...d-display/?amp

      Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
      so basically no notifications and no data on the app just the watch itself, pretty useless then. I have MI cell but i dont think it will work with that so i'll just wait for the mi band 4
      I recently installed google fit app on my cell, it shows the steps so yeah i can definitely wait now

    3. #33
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,262
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      2.97%
      @mbk99

      so mi 4 is finally announced but only for china
      swimming thing is good, any idea when will it launch here

    4. #34
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Confused
       
      Steam ID: mbk0076
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,168
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.24%
      Quote Originally Posted by gamer11 View Post
      @mbk99

      so mi 4 is finally announced but only for china
      swimming thing is good, any idea when will it launch here
      First you should join Xiaomi Pakistan Fan Group on facebook!

      as they are some sellers there, who are offering/pre ordering the Mi band 4 Chinese variant! (but you'll be able to update its language via its MI Fit App) for a 6.5-7K due to dollar price hike!
      and you can get every other Xiaomi gadgets details/discussion there as well.

    5. #35
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,262
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      2.97%
      Quote Originally Posted by mbk99 View Post
      First you should join Xiaomi Pakistan Fan Group on facebook!

      as they are some sellers there, who are offering/pre ordering the Mi band 4 Chinese variant! (but you'll be able to update its language via its MI Fit App) for a 6.5-7K due to dollar price hike!
      and you can get every other Xiaomi gadgets details/discussion there as well.
      Thanks, its available for 6,5k at Telemart
      i like the shape of honor 4 more though but since it connect only with huawei so thats a big issue and also mi 4 is new

      i had been considering a few smart watches as well but not sure if they are safe enough to take into swimming pool, my main requirement is to track steps, calories burnt, swim strokes and be able to check time while swimming, mi 4 seems a cheap alternative
      Last edited by gamer11; 19-06-19 at 08:17 AM.

    6. #36
      Rock n Rolla

      I am:
      Nerdy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      508
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.95%
      I am in a similar situation too, my mi band 2 is dying (screen fade) and i need to get a new tracker. I too was considering honor band 4 until i saw this thread. i dont have a huawei phone so..

    7. #37
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,262
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      2.97%
      Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla View Post
      I am in a similar situation too, my mi band 2 is dying (screen fade) and i need to get a new tracker. I too was considering honor band 4 until i saw this thread. i dont have a huawei phone so..
      honor band 4 def looks better but well mi 4 is new so should be better, placed an order today for mi 4
      btw honor 4 does works with iphone

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 02:27 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.