Fine

PSN ID: Sherez965 Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sherez965/
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0.22%

Wait or buy for the switch?

So I have been a long time apple fan and user, since 2011 if i can remember, bu i recently was fed up with their lack of tech or innovation in their current new phones and i was thinking of switching to a samsung or a new android phone, Now i wanted to get the note 9 but since the s10+ came out, I thought of getting it, now i dont know if i should get it or should i wait for the note 10 and or more hyped to me tbh is the google pixel 4, I want a complete phone, camera and everything, i loved the apple market due to the UI and interface and the software of it, and i basically thought of it alot, like upgrading to an XSMAX but i couldn't bring myself towards it, It's quite heavy, very heavy and it was a nuisance when i tried my friend's, So what is your best take or suggestion as of now? And as for the S-pen, I mind and don't mind it, it's a piece of extra tech that is quite useful to say the least, And i like it, but although the reason i will be waiting for note 10 is me thinking that the s10+ notch cameras will be gone, otherwise i have no reason to wait.. So what do you guys/girls say?
      Draw not your bow,till your arrow is fixed

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Confused

Steam ID: mbk0076
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      50.36%
      Quote Originally Posted by SherazMnM View Post
      So I have been a long time apple fan and user, since 2011 if i can remember, bu i recently was fed up with their lack of tech or innovation in their current new phones and i was thinking of switching to a samsung or a new android phone, Now i wanted to get the note 9 but since the s10+ came out, I thought of getting it, now i dont know if i should get it or should i wait for the note 10 and or more hyped to me tbh is the google pixel 4, I want a complete phone, camera and everything, i loved the apple market due to the UI and interface and the software of it, and i basically thought of it alot, like upgrading to an XSMAX but i couldn't bring myself towards it, It's quite heavy, very heavy and it was a nuisance when i tried my friend's, So what is your best take or suggestion as of now? And as for the S-pen, I mind and don't mind it, it's a piece of extra tech that is quite useful to say the least, And i like it, but although the reason i will be waiting for note 10 is me thinking that the s10+ notch cameras will be gone, otherwise i have no reason to wait.. So what do you guys/girls say?
      By the S10+ notch camera do you mean the punch hole indisplay camera? because Note 10 will also have same front facing camera setup! and the early Pixel 4 renders also show the same front facing camera. BTW Samsung has also launched a beefier version of S10+ in Korea, with 5G connectivity, 12GB RAM, 4 back cameras, 6.7 inch Super Amoled display etc, it i'll be soon available globally, so you might want to wait a bit for that.

Illiterate

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0.22%
      Quote Originally Posted by mbk99 View Post
      By the S10+ notch camera do you mean the punch hole indisplay camera? because Note 10 will also have same front facing camera setup! and the early Pixel 4 renders also show the same front facing camera. BTW Samsung has also launched a beefier version of S10+ in Korea, with 5G connectivity, 12GB RAM, 4 back cameras, 6.7 inch Super Amoled display etc, it i'll be soon available globally, so you might want to wait a bit for that.
      The Punch hole, yes i meant that, but i don't think it is confirmed that the note 10/google pixel 4 leaks will be based around that? that is what im hoping or waiting for, And about the 5g connectivity version of s10+ i wouldn't mind it either, it's just that the hole punch could get in the way, and few months later, it's gone with the note 10,or pixel 4, Don't wanna make a bad decision, i don't mind it even, i just don't generally prefer to make a bad decision in current flagships of phones, even the p30 pro had my eye but it had a tear drop camera like the OP6T which i didn't like either since i also checked one of my friend's.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Confused

Steam ID: mbk0076
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      50.36%
      Quote Originally Posted by SherazMnM View Post
      The Punch hole, yes i meant that, but i don't think it is confirmed that the note 10/google pixel 4 leaks will be based around that? that is what im hoping or waiting for, And about the 5g connectivity version of s10+ i wouldn't mind it either, it's just that the hole punch could get in the way, and few months later, it's gone with the note 10,or pixel 4, Don't wanna make a bad decision, i don't mind it even, i just don't generally prefer to make a bad decision in current flagships of phones, even the p30 pro had my eye but it had a tear drop camera like the OP6T which i didn't like either since i also checked one of my friend's.
      Then you need to look at Mi MIX 3, Honor Magic with slider camera or wait for Oneplus 7 with Pop up Selfie camera mechanism, if you truly hate the notch display!

Illiterate

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      0.22%
      Quote Originally Posted by mbk99 View Post
      Then you need to look at Mi MIX 3, Honor Magic with slider camera or wait for Oneplus 7 with Pop up Selfie camera mechanism, if you truly hate the notch display!
      I have checked all those phones out but Im not really interested in those particular phones, Samsung/Iphone/Google pixel and Huawei were my main choices to choose from, But i'm just waiting on the design scale of the note 10, and see if it has that notch camera, if it does then I wouldn't need to wait..