• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stadia Game Development into the Cloud, workable in Pakistan ?

Lazy guy :s

I am:
      Bored

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.94%
      Quote Originally Posted by V3N0M View Post
      Stadia on the other hand recommends at least 25Mbps connection for a 1080p 60 FPS. That's a starter package.

Whereas according to last year survey, the average worldwide bandwith connection is between 20-25 Mbps.

Now considering the Stadia is meant for scalability no studio will go for a 1080p 60 FPS content because thats already achieveable on current gen consoles. Everyone will at least aim for a 2K 60FPS so that already rules out the 25Mbps requirement for a basic package.

We are then talking about at least 40Mbps now to stream the content which should is the true expectation from Stadia, 2K 60FPS at least.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
      I'm not that well informed with how it's gonna work. Shed some light, if you know, how ping and other things are gonna fit into this. Like will there be Google Servers spread throughout the world? Or is there only 1 main server to which gamers all over the world connect to. If there's only one, then you have to keep in mind the distance as well. 40 mbps isn't gonna do shit if the distance is so large.., then packet loss, traffic and other factor would start getting into play as far as I can tell.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: Mohsinmk
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      35.67%
      Quote Originally Posted by EternalBlizzard View Post
      I'm not that well informed with how it's gonna work. Shed some light, if you know, how ping and other things are gonna fit into this. Like will there be Google Servers spread throughout the world? Or is there only 1 main server to which gamers all over the world connect to. If there's only one, then you have to keep in mind the distance as well. 40 mbps isn't gonna do shit if the distance is so large.., then packet loss, traffic and other factor would start getting into play as far as I can tell.
      initially this service will be start in UK USA
      To Buy PS4 games, PSN cards, PS4 Skins contact me pm or call on these numbers +923340519000
      +923330372982

PG Supervisor

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.09%
      Quote Originally Posted by EternalBlizzard View Post
      Servers across the globe in different regions and also there is no 3rd party ISP in between client and data centre. You directly hit their servers through a fiber network.

Game Developers Required - Fresh (Karachi Only)

Lazy guy :s

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.94%
      Servers across the globe in different regions and also there is no 3rd party ISP in between client and data centre. You directly hit their servers through a fiber network.

Oh, by 3rd Party ISP you mean the network route the packet takes? you mean it goes directly from the ISP we have to google's data center?

Walk the path of the walky...

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178334599
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.57%
      Quote Originally Posted by mohsinmk View Post
      If you have PTCL and you wish to use such service phir tu boss mein yahi kahonga yeh wala nasha karna
      International sasta nasha bruh

Walk the path of the walky...

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178334599
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.57%

lets try focusing on Pak with this scenario... whats your say on this? do you think it'l survive? in terms of scalability i think its massive but the challenges are just so immense i dont think some of the world is even ready for this shit..

P.S i could be wrong though xD

PG Supervisor

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.9%
      The minimum requirement for running a smooth game on 60 FPS is 10 Mpbs.
      Official Update on Stadia: https://store.google.com/product/sta...nders_edition?

I am not sure even if Nayatel can provide that in near future? (correct me if Nayatel is)

Tech juice did some digging today to do speed test, here you can read about results:
      https://www.techjuice.pk/google-unve...e-performance/

Try the link to check your ISP speed: https://projectstream.google.com/speedtest

Best regards,
      Asema
      Likes V3N0M liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Yeehaw

Gamertag: LeashedMadman PSN ID: staticATM Steam ID: xXStaticXx
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      33%
      As long as they don't have servers in Pakistan, Stadia would be pretty pointless in this country. The lag would be unbearable.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

PSN ID: Leeonchris
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      15.73%
      Have a friend who is getting more than required speed on their speedtest through vpn in Pakistan

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Yeehaw

Gamertag: LeashedMadman PSN ID: staticATM Steam ID: xXStaticXx
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      33%
      Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
      Have a friend who is getting more than required speed on their speedtest through vpn in Pakistan

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
      The latency would still be too much because of the distance from the servers outside Pakistan