• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 34

    Thread: My Audio gear..Must watch for every PG member

    1. #11
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      Happy
       
      PSN ID: syeduzairahmed Steam ID: faizan913
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      219
      Daily Activity
      29257.14%
      Lv. Percent
      61.57%
      Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      @dayum can we post this on social media ? @UzairAhmed excellent setup man, and truly an audiophile's dream
      Thanks its just missing a TOTL open back headphone which i am looking forward to now

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

    2. #12
      DJ'ing

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      267
      Daily Activity
      1085.71%
      Lv. Percent
      51.02%
      Nice one man. Yeah I would go for wooaudio but... too pricey for me.
      Why did you try the he400i NOW? I mean... man...
      They're pretty damn good for the price though, a very nice middle-ground.
      Well if you must buy more cans, get a Massdrop. The Hifiman Edition XX there (people don't like the band, but I like it better than all others, it has a classic touch to it, maybe I'll get them someday). Also, the Focal Elex is a good choice too. A lot of the options on Massdrop will get you much more bang for the buck. I remember how I finally got to have the 6XX years and years after since the price was absurdly low on there. Also, the Ether deal on there was also too good for the price. Find a nice deal when it comes around and go for it.
      CoolerMaster HAF 932 | ASRock z77 Ex4 | Core i5 3570k | 12 GB Corsair+G.Skill | GTX970 | SSDs & HDDs | Edifier Studio | JVC | E-MU [Custom] | Sennheiser HD6XX [Custom] | American Audio | Takstar [Custom]| Symphonized | Hifiman [Custom] | fiiO | ifi | Emotiva | ASUS | Razer | Logitech | SteelSeries

    3. #13
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      Happy
       
      PSN ID: syeduzairahmed Steam ID: faizan913
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      219
      Daily Activity
      29257.14%
      Lv. Percent
      61.57%
      Quote Originally Posted by DJ80 View Post
      Nice one man. Yeah I would go for wooaudio but... too pricey for me.
      Why did you try the he400i NOW? I mean... man...
      They're pretty damn good for the price though, a very nice middle-ground.
      Well if you must buy more cans, get a Massdrop. The Hifiman Edition XX there (people don't like the band, but I like it better than all others, it has a classic touch to it, maybe I'll get them someday). Also, the Focal Elex is a good choice too. A lot of the options on Massdrop will get you much more bang for the buck. I remember how I finally got to have the 6XX years and years after since the price was absurdly low on there. Also, the Ether deal on there was also too good for the price. Find a nice deal when it comes around and go for it.
      Yeah 400i was the one I was interested in the most to try with the WA8... The treble was too peaky for me i'd get headaches after listening for 30 mins or so plus bass was lacking with everything i had previously but man this amp made them shine and took off that piercing edge and now the bass is all there.

      Massdrop doesn't work for me because the price after Tax and shipping to China or UK makes it way less attractive like the centrance Dac mini costed 150$ for the 100$ drop price. So i would rather get HE Edition X2 over the massdrop version but for now my eyes are set on Arya. You remember in my shure unboxing you said to get HE1000 when the price drops around 1000$ mark? Well Arya is pretty close to that dream

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

    4. #14
      PG Addict

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      252
      Daily Activity
      357.14%
      Lv. Percent
      30.65%
      Not into audio that much, so haven't done any research on these. All I have is Shure 535, and the lower end models of shure in-ear earphones and 1 fiio amplifier....

      All ur stuff looks awesome! MashaAllah! Enjoy it
      | Intel i7-7700k | MSI Z170A M7 | MSI GTX 1070 | Corsair LPX 64GB | Corsair H100i v2 | Samsung 970 EVO NVME 1TB x 2 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB x 3 | Seagate BarraCuda Pro 12TB x 2 | Hitachi 8TB x 4 |
      Laptop: | Apple Macbook Pro Retina 13" | Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Sony Vaio Z |

    5. #15
      . . :::::TEH UNBOXER::::: . .

      I am:
      Amused
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,618
      Daily Activity
      357.14%
      Lv. Percent
      46.12%
      Damn, this equipment must be from future. Thank you for sharing.

    6. #16
      play'in Like A Bauss!

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009111375
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      735
      Daily Activity
      357.14%
      Lv. Percent
      16.33%
      Quote Originally Posted by UzairAhmed View Post
      Hehehe i doubt that.....for beginners whizzo iems are good and for headphones massdrop HD6xx or 58x

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
      This may sound stupid but I really recommend Remax rm-s1, One of the BEST earphones I've ever heard and I would literally pay 2x the price of them if I can find them, They costed me 2k PKR and for that price they would easily beat any earphones in the $100 range, If you do go for them go for the ones that have the solid body not the rm-s1 pro's they are the remake with a see through plastic body and don't have the perfect fit of the original ones and the punchy bass and the instrument separation and the huge soundstage, I've literally fell asleep wearing them while listening to sound I'd forget they were even in my ears <3

    7. #17
      Veteran Member

      I am:
      Fine
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,490
      Daily Activity
      357.14%
      Lv. Percent
      29.17%
      Amazing! Super! Congrats

      MashAllah!

    8. #18
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      Happy
       
      PSN ID: syeduzairahmed Steam ID: faizan913
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      219
      Daily Activity
      29257.14%
      Lv. Percent
      61.57%
      Quote Originally Posted by nasha007 View Post
      Not into audio that much, so haven't done any research on these. All I have is Shure 535, and the lower end models of shure in-ear earphones and 1 fiio amplifier....

      All ur stuff looks awesome! MashaAllah! Enjoy it
      Thanks I had se215 in the beginning i think that's what started the whole audiophile stuff i did demo the 535 but off the ipod classic and didn't find the bass i was looking for at the time so went straight with se846 this was back in late 2015. I think shure is really good but maybe they should make a true successor to the se846 not the electrostatic KES1500

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
      Likes nasha007 liked this post
       

    9. #19
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      Happy
       
      PSN ID: syeduzairahmed Steam ID: faizan913
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      219
      Daily Activity
      29257.14%
      Lv. Percent
      61.57%
      Quote Originally Posted by rafay22 View Post
      Damn, this equipment must be from future. Thank you for sharing.
      Thank you so much I appreciate your encouragement. I have spend almost more than a year before buying any of the expensive stuff above took my time to research and be patient. The downside is that I couldn't demo any of the stuff I had bought they were all leap of faiths

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

    10. #20
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      Happy
       
      PSN ID: syeduzairahmed Steam ID: faizan913
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      219
      Daily Activity
      29257.14%
      Lv. Percent
      61.57%
      Quote Originally Posted by Seasmy View Post
      This may sound stupid but I really recommend Remax rm-s1, One of the BEST earphones I've ever heard and I would literally pay 2x the price of them if I can find them, They costed me 2k PKR and for that price they would easily beat any earphones in the $100 range, If you do go for them go for the ones that have the solid body not the rm-s1 pro's they are the remake with a see through plastic body and don't have the perfect fit of the original ones and the punchy bass and the instrument separation and the huge soundstage, I've literally fell asleep wearing them while listening to sound I'd forget they were even in my ears <3
      Okay noted it would be great so if rhe whizzo go bad and i am looking for an inexpensive iem i will go for rm-s1. Shure se215 have a special place in my heart especially for entry level but they are 100$ and i think we can do a lot more in 100$ now than we could when i bought mine.

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
      Likes Seasmy liked this post
       

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 11:16 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.