I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.05%

ISP (cheap and good)??

Hello.............I m looking for a new internet service provider . I have a budget of pakistani rupees 1100 per month . My existing ISP has a package of 2 mbps at rupees.950 and 4 mbps at rupees. 1600 . But i need an ISP which has a speed of atleast 4 mbps and the budget i already have told is rupees. 1100 per month . I live in Gulshan-e-Jamal , Karachi . So is there any ISP which is charging rupees 1100 or under this price? again i tell u speed should be minimum 4 mbps . Another thing i tell u is that many ISPs advertise their business by telling that for example in my case they say that they are charging rupees 950 for 2mbps to 5 mbps and rupees 1600 for 4 mbps to 8 mbps. So all i get is 2mbps and 4 mbps or speed under that respectively. I didn't get speed over 2 mbps or 4 mbps respectively anytime ever. So is there any ISP that is giving 4mbps at rupees 1100 or under that. Any suggestions will be much appreciated from u all. thanks..

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.47%
      Check if dreamnet is available in your area and ask your dealer about other service providers and their package as well

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
      Check if dreamnet is available in your area and ask your dealer about other service providers and their package as well
      Dreamnet service was available in my area , but not now. It changed to cybernet almost 2 years ago which is now my existing ISP. What isp do u use?If u use dreamnet,then tell me what channels are there in web tv section of (emasti.pk)? I think dreamnet has sharing portal website that is (emasti.pk)...Fariya ISP is available in my area but packages are similar to what my existing ISP have. Plz note that i can't access the website (emasti.pk) to check channels list as this is not my ISP.
      Last edited by waleedhbk; 24-03-19 at 01:46 PM.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Pensive

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      50.66%
      zong 4g 75GB package is 1500 if you prepay for a year or 1666 if you prepay for half a year. get a zong 4g sim and see what sort of speeds you get in your area. if it's good then buy an mbb device and package. the devices come with a data sim.