I am:
      Cool

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      40.78%

Thread Deleted

I want a feedback here, I posted a proper thread with pictures and everything with additionally writing my name next to all the items so additional work.
      anyways i was asked to mention price and since i dont know the market price so i mentioned open to reasonable offers and next thing i see my threads are deleted?
      if I mention more price then every1 is going to say including mods that the price is too much and if it is open to offers then thread gets deleted without any discussion, this is seriously wrong, I want to bring this into admin's attention @NaNoW and would like feedback of others that if i dont even know the market price then that means my threads will get deleted, I am pretty angry on this but would like feedback of others and hence creating this thread.

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      99.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by gamer11 View Post
      I want a feedback here, I posted a proper thread with pictures and everything with additionally writing my name next to all the items so additional work.
      anyways i was asked to mention price and since i dont know the market price so i mentioned open to reasonable offers and next thing i see my threads are deleted?
      if I mention more price then every1 is going to say including mods that the price is too much and if it is open to offers then thread gets deleted without any discussion, this is seriously wrong, I want to bring this into admin's attention @NaNoW and would like feedback of others that if i dont even know the market price then that means my threads will get deleted, I am pretty angry on this but would like feedback of others and hence creating this thread.
      I hear you, and I can understand your frustration. The mods try to stick to rules which are mentioned, this may lead to something which we dont consider as important to us, but still not allowed as per forum rules, being closed down. Getting reasonable marketprice for something is not a big issue as you can check similar products in PG Marketplace, google, czone, galaxy or amazon ( and convert the price) , I hope this helps in the future
      Likes Aizazst, assasin42o liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.51%
      My thread was also deleted today , for selling digital PSN card which i bought from amazon.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      40.78%
      Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      I hear you, and I can understand your frustration. The mods try to stick to rules which are mentioned, this may lead to something which we dont consider as important to us, but still not allowed as per forum rules, being closed down. Getting reasonable marketprice for something is not a big issue as you can check similar products in PG Marketplace, google, czone, galaxy or amazon ( and convert the price) , I hope this helps in the future
      Please restore my two threads, I'll mention the price that I think is best but it will be overstated as you can imagine first gen mobo cpu etc are not market items anymore. I have asked someone to check the market price as well to get the idea.

nuub.
      NuubAdmin

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.38%
      Quote Originally Posted by Moiez89 View Post
      My thread was also deleted today , for selling digital PSN card which i bought from amazon.
      This isn't allowed for anyone apart from existing Premium Sellers, at the moment, due to several issues. It's nothing personal, a few moderators and global moderators wanted to sell them and even they weren't allowed to do so. The rules are there for everyone, without fail. The rule is there for a reason, and there is work still going on to develop a new marketplace, where hopefully these things won't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer11 View Post
      Please restore my two threads, I'll mention the price that I think is best but it will be overstated as you can imagine first gen mobo cpu etc are not market items anymore. I have asked someone to check the market price as well to get the idea.
      Your threads have been restored by a supervisor, as far as I can see. For price estimates, a search goes a long way. Use the Advanced Search feature of the forums and try to find prices of similar products/slightly newer products and put up a demand accordingly. If it's insanely high, I'm sure people and the mods will tell you that, in order to give you a better estimate of the pricing. But, as of now, we don't allow threads that have best offer or bidding options. Hope that answers your problems.