Yeehaw

PSN ID: SamStormrage Steam ID: sammetal92
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      43.9%

Introducing Myself

Hi guys. I've been using PG forums for years and only recently thought of actually making an account and participating. This was after watching Arslan's Tekken tournament. Man, he's a beast Ma Sha Allah.

Anyway, so I'm 26 (at the time of writing this post), and I've been gaming since I was like 3. I started on Mario and Contra on the NES. Moved on to the PC playing Dangerous Dave, Doom, Hexen, Heretic etc. Bought a PlayStation to play wrestling games and branched out to other genres from there. Received a Sega Genesis from my dad and had a blast playing with my sibling and cousins on that (Streets of Rage <3). Then basically just stuck to a PlayStation 2 and PC for a loooong time. Skipped the PS3 and Xbox 360. Bought a PS4. And here I am.

I've had like two stages in my life where all I wanted to do was play multiplayer all the time, that is until it got way too toxic. I was in one of the bigger guilds in World of Warcraft. Played until WoTLK, then left (was addicted). Then stuck to Dota 2 and CS:GO for a long while, had a proper team, with a routine for practice and specific timings for matches. Even participated in a local tournament (won't name it). Then we all fell apart and CS:GO was left in the dust ever since.

But most of my life, I've been a huge fan of single-player games. The Monkey Island series. The Star Wars games. Lord of The Rings games (even though they sucked but I didn't know how to critically view a game at that time). The Sims. Mass Effect. And a whole lot of other titles.

Recently, I completed a bunch of single player games. Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, God of War, Spider-man, Red Dead Redemption 2, Kingdom Hearts 3 etc. I am playing a lot of Apex Legends (as most of us are, I guess).

So that was a bit of a long introduction, sorry if it was too long and boring. Hoping to have a good time here. I have my PSN and Steam account's links on my profile, I do have a bunch of games (somewhat of a collector), even though I don't have too much time for gaming, so if anyone feels like adding me, feel free. Cheers.

PS: I realize this is a big community, and to manage communities like this, we need rules. Somewhat strict rules. Trust me I have been a part of big communities before, so I can understand. So if I broke any rules in this post (already?!), please do inform and edit the post (or delete if need be).

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: CerebralTiger PSN ID: CerebralTiger Steam ID: CerebralTiger
      Daily Activity
      8585.71%
      Lv. Percent
      2.23%
      Hey Sam, welcome to PG. It's great to see someone take the time out to give a detailed introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by SamStorms View Post
      Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, God of War, Spider-man, Red Dead Redemption 2, Kingdom Hearts 3 etc. I am playing a lot of Apex Legends (as most of us are, I guess).
      All great games. Looking forward to your impressions in their respective threads.
      Likes NaNoW, SamStorms liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: Mohsinmk
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      99.62%
      Hi guys. I've been using PG forums for years and only recently thought of actually making an account and participating. This was after watching Arslan's Tekken tournament. Man, he's a beast Ma Sha Allah.

Anyway, so I'm 26 (at the time of writing this post), and I've been gaming since I was like 3. I started on Mario and Contra on the NES. Moved on to the PC playing Dangerous Dave, Doom, Hexen, Heretic etc. Bought a PlayStation to play wrestling games and branched out to other genres from there. Received a Sega Genesis from my dad and had a blast playing with my sibling and cousins on that (Streets of Rage <3). Then basically just stuck to a PlayStation 2 and PC for a loooong time. Skipped the PS3 and Xbox 360. Bought a PS4. And here I am.

I've had like two stages in my life where all I wanted to do was play multiplayer all the time, that is until it got way too toxic. I was in one of the bigger guilds in World of Warcraft. Played until WoTLK, then left (was addicted). Then stuck to Dota 2 and CS:GO for a long while, had a proper team, with a routine for practice and specific timings for matches. Even participated in a local tournament (won't name it). Then we all fell apart and CS:GO was left in the dust ever since.

But most of my life, I've been a huge fan of single-player games. The Monkey Island series. The Star Wars games. Lord of The Rings games (even though they sucked but I didn't know how to critically view a game at that time). The Sims. Mass Effect. And a whole lot of other titles.

Recently, I completed a bunch of single player games. Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, God of War, Spider-man, Red Dead Redemption 2, Kingdom Hearts 3 etc. I am playing a lot of Apex Legends (as most of us are, I guess).

So that was a bit of a long introduction, sorry if it was too long and boring. Hoping to have a good time here. I have my PSN and Steam account's links on my profile, I do have a bunch of games (somewhat of a collector), even though I don't have too much time for gaming, so if anyone feels like adding me, feel free. Cheers.

PS: I realize this is a big community, and to manage communities like this, we need rules. Somewhat strict rules. Trust me I have been a part of big communities before, so I can understand. So if I broke any rules in this post (already?!), please do inform and edit the post (or delete if need be).
      welcome to the club SAM have nice one!
      Likes SamStorms liked this post

To Buy PS4 games, PSN cards, PS4 Skins contact me pm or call on these numbers +923340519000
      +923330372982

PG Newbie

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      43.9%
      Quote Originally Posted by CerebralTiger View Post
      Hey Sam, welcome to PG. It's great to see someone take the time out to give a detailed introduction.

All great games. Looking forward to your impressions in their respective threads.
      Thank you, happy to be here. Quality over quantity always my friend

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinmk View Post
      welcome to the club SAM have nice one!
      Thank you Mohsin, I'm sure I'll have a great time here

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.9%
      hey, welcome..super nice to read a proper intro...waiting to see you in gaming central https://www.pakgamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4
      Likes SamStorms liked this post

PG Newbie

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      43.9%

Introducing Myself

Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      hey, welcome..super nice to read a proper intro...waiting to see you in gaming central https://www.pakgamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4
      Thank you Nanow I am already at gaming central, just getting my bearings hahah
      Last edited by SamStorms; 21-02-19 at 09:56 AM.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      60.46%

Greeting fellow HAPC alumnus

PG Newbie

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      43.9%
      Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
      Greeting fellow HAPC alumnus
      Umair?

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      60.46%
      Umair?

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      26.2%

theek ja rhe ho