• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Results 71 to 80 of 80

    Thread: PTA's DIRBS Stuff for Overseas Pakistanis

    1. #71
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Happy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,385
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      58.94%
      Was trying to make an account on Dibrs to register a non approved phone. Guess what! Your CNIC is already registered. Try another one. WTF??????
      Grow some balls plz dont be crying baby. Deal with it weather you like or not.(C) Desperado

    2. #72
      Global Moderator
        murtaza12's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      10,491
      Daily Activity
      1085.71%
      Lv. Percent
      88.64%
      Quote Originally Posted by Faddi View Post
      Was trying to make an account on Dibrs to register a non approved phone. Guess what! Your CNIC is already registered. Try another one. WTF??????
      Contact PTA and tell them someone used your CNIC to make a DIRBS account.

      They will disable that account and you should be able to create one yourself.

    3. #73
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Happy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,385
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      58.94%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      Contact PTA and tell them someone used your CNIC to make a DIRBS account. They will disable that account and you should be able to create one yourself.
      Thanks. Will do that.
      Grow some balls plz dont be crying baby. Deal with it weather you like or not.(C) Desperado

    4. #74
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Gamertag: jin PSN ID: Diety--Devil
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,247
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.16%
      hello Guys.Need to get the other sim approved.One sim was approved before DIRBS Implementation,the other one isn't approved.Could someone please guide what to do?

      the set is poco dual sim..brought from dubai...

      - - - Updated - - -

      @murtaza12
      TEKKEN 7 - HEIHACHI COMBO VIDEO | DIETYDEVIL
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC738XUO1ws


    5. #75
      Global Moderator
        murtaza12's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      10,491
      Daily Activity
      1085.71%
      Lv. Percent
      88.64%
      Quote Originally Posted by DietyDevil View Post
      hello Guys.Need to get the other sim approved.One sim was approved before DIRBS Implementation,the other one isn't approved.Could someone please guide what to do?

      the set is poco dual sim..brought from dubai...

      - - - Updated - - -

      @murtaza12
      Email typeapproval@pta.gov.pk and let them know. If that doesn't work, call PTA helpline.
      Thanks DietyDevil thanked for this post
       

    6. #76
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Gamertag: jin PSN ID: Diety--Devil
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,247
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.16%
      @murtaza12

      Salaam bro.I just bought Realme 6 Pro brand new set.I checked it in device verification system,it says imei is valid but not approved/registered wtf.Isnt this phone supposed to be approved or do i need to do something.Thanks in advance.
      TEKKEN 7 - HEIHACHI COMBO VIDEO | DIETYDEVIL
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC738XUO1ws


    7. #77
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Gamertag: jin PSN ID: Diety--Devil
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,247
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.16%
      It has the pta approved sticker on it.
      TEKKEN 7 - HEIHACHI COMBO VIDEO | DIETYDEVIL
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC738XUO1ws


    8. #78
      Global Moderator
        murtaza12's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      10,491
      Daily Activity
      1085.71%
      Lv. Percent
      88.64%
      Quote Originally Posted by DietyDevil View Post
      @murtaza12

      Salaam bro.I just bought Realme 6 Pro brand new set.I checked it in device verification system,it says imei is valid but not approved/registered wtf.Isnt this phone supposed to be approved or do i need to do something.Thanks in advance.
      If it's an officially sold device, it should be approved by default.

      Where did you buy it from and do you have the receipt and warranty card?
      Likes DietyDevil liked this post
      Thanks DietyDevil thanked for this post
       

    9. #79
      xbox360 fan

      I am:
      Sad
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      357
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.46%
      @murtaza12

      I had an Iphone 6s plus which was brought by my cousin from USA back in July 2019 . When I tried to registered my Iphone the tax was huge around 36k so never paid any tax . Around week ago I had an software update on my iPhone , lucky me I have a sim inside my phone and suddenly after an software update my phone started working . Did pta unlocked my iphone temporary ? did it happened to anyone else ?

    10. #80
      Global Moderator
        murtaza12's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      10,491
      Daily Activity
      1085.71%
      Lv. Percent
      88.64%
      Quote Originally Posted by xbox360 fan View Post
      @murtaza12

      I had an Iphone 6s plus which was brought by my cousin from USA back in July 2019 . When I tried to registered my Iphone the tax was huge around 36k so never paid any tax . Around week ago I had an software update on my iPhone , lucky me I have a sim inside my phone and suddenly after an software update my phone started working . Did pta unlocked my iphone temporary ? did it happened to anyone else ?
      It may be a temporary deadline extension for you to pay the DIRBS fees. I think they have extended it to some date in June or July, after which it will be blocked again.

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.