I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.28%
      its interesting how it has been quite positively received by the media and a number of gamer...but not on PG

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.28%
      Quote Originally Posted by CerebralTiger View Post
      The lack of Titanfall's parkour system is disappointing, but the inclusion of classes gives me hope they'll eventually add a parkour friendly clas
      Vince zepella said on twitter that parkour is not 100% out of question, and if the community wants it, they might bring it back..but maybe nerf it a bit
      Likes CerebralTiger liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      8585.71%
      Lv. Percent
      94.26%
      Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      Vince zepella said on twitter that parkour is not 100% out of question, and if the community wants it, they might bring it back..but maybe nerf it a bit
      No question bring it back, its gonna be a unque experience to this BR game

i;m going to play more today with a friend prolly, need that BR victory

plus the whole jumpmaster thingie is unqiue here too. one leader guides the team to the landing position... ofcourse one can disband but its better to land in one place. this jump master thing helps for ppl with no mic etc and playing with randoms imo. i see the game heading into a good direction, a different one from other Br games.

plus every rank up grants a pack to open just like overwatch and gives some credit for purchases in store aswell

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      8585.71%
      Lv. Percent
      94.26%
      played some more today, got a good gang of three this time, we were the 2nd last squad that close man AHHHHHHH

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      30.65%
      Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
      Played a bit of it last night and i instantly noticed the lack of parkour or even no double jump too... The guns play alot like TF2 although the TTK seems to be higher than TF2. The overwatch comparisons are good imo, it is one of the best MP shooters of this generation. The game is solid in my opinion, however APEX taking precedence over Titanfall 3 kinda makes me hate this game.
      Respawn and battle royale in the same sentence sets expectations and eliminating everything that made TF unique will be a disappointment. Games like these need on going and continuous support. With that said, its a good game and some mechanics like the respawn system work better than I expected. And something so simple like the ping system is implemented so well that it feels like it should become a part of squad based MP going forward. A natural evolution of the commo-rose and spot system from BF.

The visuals and art style is dull to the point of being repulsive. Feels like a cheap CoD or TF mod or something.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      8585.71%
      Lv. Percent
      94.26%
      Titanfall 3 Canceled For Apex Legends; New Titanfall Project Releases Later This Year

Respawn Entertainment, developer of the critically acclaimed
      Titanfall series and its battle royale spinoff Apex Legends, has more or less confirmed thatTitanfall 3 was canceled so that time and resources could be put toward the latter. Of course, Apex Legends is set in the Titanfall universe and looks, feels, and to a certain extent plays like Titanfall games (sans jump jets, wall-running, and, well, Titans), but this news is still a huge blow to those who've been patiently awaiting the third mainline entry into the critically acclaimed series. Hope should not be abandoned just yet, though, as details from EA's most recent fiscal report point to another Titanfall-related project being in the works.

Apex Legends (whose very name is likely a riff on minor Titanfall series antagonist Kuben Blisk's mercenary outfit, the Apex Predators) is an incredibly polished and streamlined iteration on the battle royale formula. Originally
      leaked a day before its surprise February 3 release on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, Apex Legends excels in areas where other battle royales tend to falter thanks to developer Respawn's innovative approaches to teamwork, traversal, and spawning. While there's little room to complain about a new AAA competitor that has serious potential to shake things up for Fortniteand Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, there's little question of the fact that free-to-play Apex Legends - which wears its market-driven influences like Overwatch on its sleeve - is a far cry from Titanfall despite their passing similarities.

In an interview with
      Eurogamer, Respawn lead producer Drew McCoy was refreshingly open about how players ended up with Apex Legends instead of Titanfall 3. Matter-of-factly, he acknowledges the perceived oversaturation of the battle royale genre and confirms that Titanfall 3 is not currently in development. Learning from the PR disaster Blizzard brought upon itself byannouncing Diablo Immortal for mobile when fans were expecting Diablo 4, McCoy says that the surprise release of Apex Legends was a carefully calculated bid to "let the game speak for itself." And it seems to have paid off spectacularly, with the game's sudden launch stirring an overwhelmingly optimistic response from critics and gamers alike. Almost forlornly, McCoy admits that he and the rest of Respawn were very aware of the kind of game they were working on and the logically negative conclusions that players would draw if given too long to judge the game prior to release, saying:

"We're doing a free to play game, with essentially loot boxes, after we were bought by EA, and it's not Titanfall 3. It's the perfect recipe for a marketing plan to go awry, so why have that - let's just ship the game and let players play."

The release of Apex Legends comes just at the end of an exceptionally dismal fiscal quarter for EA, who published both Titanfall entries and acquired Respawn back in late 2017. According to the first page of the report, however, there is light at the end of the tunnel into which EA has dug itself. The statement points to the obvious cash cow of FIFA , the heavily marketedAnthem, and the newly released Apex Legends, but it also promises investors relief in 2019 in the form of another Titanfall-related project that has yet to be formally announced. For now, it's anyone's guess what "related Titanfall experiences" fans have to look forward to this year as it's left intentionally vague. Of course, Titanfall 3 is squarely out of the question, so the end product could take the form of anything from a mobile game to a remake, or, most compellingly, it could be the Oculus VR game that Respawn in rumored to have been working on for a while now.

Overall, fans of Titanfall will have a lot to mull over as EA continues to claw its way out of a difficult start to 2019. Regardless of Respawn's future plans for the Titanfall franchise, fans luckily have the live service-focused Apex Legends to tide them over until any bigger news surfaces. Despite its inability to meet financial expectations,
      we here at Screen Rant were simply enamored with the stellar campaign, breakneck multiplayer, and fascinating sci-fi universe that the previous Titanfall entry brought to the table, and it would be a massive let-down if a free-to-play battle royale spin-off like Apex Legends ultimately proves to be the final nail in the coffin for a series so beloved.

Source:
      Eurogamer, Electronic Arts

-----------

ohh if apex legends art and style is dull, i wonder what you have to say about fortnite than.. @Necrokiller

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      8585.71%
      Lv. Percent
      94.26%
      Apex Legends roadmap shows four seasons of events

Respawn’s concept for its first year of content includes new characters, weapons, and more

Apex Legends was surprise-launched on Feb. 4 and already has over 1 million unique players. In Respawn’s opening blitz of trailers, they showed off a gameplay deep dive. Redditors also spotted a roadmap for the game’s first year of content.
      Starting in March, players will be able to purchase a battle pass for Apex Legends. This seems to follow Fortnite’s example pretty closely, with new skins and levels that can be earned only through the battle pass. These passes will run for an entire season. Season 1 runs until June, when season 2 will start. The seasons last three months, with the final season of year 1 starting in December.

Respawn Entertainment/Electronic ArtsBut new items and legends will also be coming with each season, aside from the battle pass itself. The roadmap suggests that new legends, weapons, and loot will all be added every season, which should add another layer of strategy to the ever-changing meta.
      It’s currently unclear how these items will be rolled out: whether all the new content will be front-loaded on the first day of the season, or if it’ll be spread through the three months. With the first season starting in March, we should know a bit more about the plan soon.

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.28%

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      8585.71%
      Lv. Percent
      94.26%
      Origin friends list error stymies Apex Legends multiplayer

Struggling to get online via Origin? It seems you’re not alone

People looking to hop into friendly Apex Legends squads today may run into a pretty significant issue: Origin is acting up, and it’s causing people to show up as permanently offline.
      The error seems tied directly to Origin, as players are able to launch and play matches of Apex Legends, they just can’t join friends’ games, since they’re listed as being offline.
      EA’s support account on Twitter mentioned the error, saying the company is “looking into it.”The account followed up several hours later, noting that there were errors with cloud saving as well.

Electronic Arts via PolygonUnfortunately, until the problem gets solved, there’s not a lot that can be done. The issues seem to be intermittent and only for specific players, so the best advice we can offer is to wait it out with Origin open, and your status may pop back online. Once it does, you should be able to play with friends, assuming they’re not suffering from the same error.

---------
      ohh origins !

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: ghori23
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      37.15%
      Im on PTCL and Amsterdam is giving around 160ms ping where as Singapore is way over 300ms. Why is that?
      In fortnite Asia servers ( apparently Singapore) gives 90ms on average. Anybody else experiencing this?