• Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [OT] Apex Legends | Season 4 is here and so is the Revenant

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      18.99%

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.78%
      Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
      TitanFall 2 - One of THE most underated games of this generation, criminally underated. I get why people are complaining that BR game has no titans but honestly the game is so strong mechanically that even no titans would make it fun nonetheless.
      Played a couple of rounds.

It's not Titanfall so I can overlook the lack of titans. But....there is no parkour system either. This is basically CoD meets Overwatch but has no personality of its own.

I'm out.

Only on PlayStation

I am:
      Stressed

PSN ID: AcidGrinder
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.69%

Lost Somewhere

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.69%
      Breathing space for respawn after Titanfall 2 sales hope this becomes popular and they got to make TF3.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: CerebralTiger PSN ID: CerebralTiger Steam ID: CerebralTiger
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.58%
      The lack of Titanfall's parkour system is disappointing, but the inclusion of classes gives me hope they'll eventually add a parkour friendly class at some point.

The map size is kinda small for a BR game, though a player count of 60 should even things out. It'll be interesting to see how the aforementioned classes pan out in a BR game.

That said, this isn't going to make me stop playing PUBG anytime soon. It's the only BR game that gives me the feeling of being on a vast, open world-ish map. Neither of Black Ops 4 blackout, Fortnite, and Apex Legends can compete on that front, nor can they compete in terms of map variety.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69141102
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.44%
      Man I might sound stupid but I do hope they add more modes like Deathmatch into this game...so far I like what I'm seeing, but the whole battleroyale genre never really interested me and God knows I tried them.. PUBG, Rings of elysum, Fortnite, Realm Royale etc... I guess battleroyales ain't for me..

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

PGiversary

I am:
      Cheeky

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      96.06%
      Quote Originally Posted by iampasha View Post
      Man I might sound stupid but I do hope they add more modes like Deathmatch into this game...so far I like what I'm seeing, but the whole battleroyale genre never really interested me and God knows I tried them.. PUBG, Rings of elysum, Fortnite, Realm Royale etc... I guess battleroyales ain't for me..

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk
      The game is designed to be a Battle Royal game, they aren't gonna add deathmatch mode because people don't like that anymore in 2019.

DEMONxSHADOW
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: DEMONxxSHADOW Steam ID: DEMONxSHADOW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.52%
      download is complete wll try it tmmrw.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      18.99%
      well tried the game today ,free games are always welcome

tbh i hate fortnite i cant stand the whole building sh8t and goofy characters... its a pop culture nightmare

anyways i first liked blackout mode in blops4 and than after that this game comes kinda close

its a mix of overwatch kinda characters which can have their own backstory and all mixed with black ops 4 blackout type gameplay etc.. both things i like so its a good BR imo.. calling it a titanfall game is a miss here since it has no elements of titanfall at all except the weapons perhaps and the flying jets and some remisence but thats about it...

i got to be the kill leader and thats good for me almost made it to the end but got killed, i yearn to win one of these BR games someday

i like the tracker guy and the bangalore chick.
      Likes venom, NaNoW liked this post

Lado-K-Lashkary

I am:
      Yeehaw

Gamertag: Lad0klashkary PSN ID: Lado-k-Lashkary
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.28%
      Quote Originally Posted by Necrokiller View Post
      Played a couple of rounds.

It's not Titanfall so I can overlook the lack of titans. But....there is no parkour system either. This is basically CoD meets Overwatch but has no personality of its own.

I'm out.
      Played a bit of it last night and i instantly noticed the lack of parkour or even no double jump too... The guns play alot like TF2 although the TTK seems to be higher than TF2. The overwatch comparisons are good imo, it is one of the best MP shooters of this generation. The game is solid in my opinion, however APEX taking precedence over Titanfall 3 kinda makes me hate this game.