Cool

Gamertag: djkido316 PSN ID: djkido316 Steam ID: djkido316
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.12%
      Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
      Woah really? All these smartphone reviews on youtube make it seem like there's no better phone in this budget than A2 Lite.

Has anyone looked at the Huawei Y7 Prime 2019? Costs almost the same, and also has a snapdragon 450
      Reviewers are paid to do reviews im not xD

A2 lite's nand storage is slow imo hence lagging alot and front cam which is worse than any phone in the same budget.

I would recommend you moto g6 or g6 plus. Currently using g6. And its better than either of the phones you've mentioned.

Y7 prime on paper has the same specs but has a bbloated os hence performance wont be the same as a phone with almost stock android.

-

I am:
      Amused

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fatezz/
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.82%
      I don't really use the front camera at all so that's not a problem for me. As for lag, I asked someone who uses the same phone about his experience and he was pretty satisfied. I don't play PUBG or anything, just FB, IG and Reddit most of the time. Probably going to end up with going for the Mi A2 Lite.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

Gamertag: saaddawra
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.79%
      Try to find a good used Redmi Note 5, thank me later.

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Yeehaw

Steam ID: shabbi89
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.62%
      Have been using A2 lite since the day it launched in Pakistan. I don't think you can find a better phone in this price range.
      I am absolutely amazed by @djkido316 saying that A2 Lite is laggy. This is the first time I have even heard of such a thing.

Softcore GameR

I am:
      In Love

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      45.7%
      Quote Originally Posted by SoulSlayer View Post
      Have been using A2 lite since the day it launched in Pakistan. I don't think you can find a better phone in this price range.
      I am absolutely amazed by @djkido316 saying that A2 Lite is laggy. This is the first time I have even heard of such a thing.
      Redmi Note 5 is in same price range, probably 1500 cheaper than A2 Lite & has better hardware specs (636 processor), dual camera, dslr like blur effects.

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Yeehaw

Steam ID: shabbi89
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.62%
      Quote Originally Posted by Radz View Post
      Redmi Note 5 is in same price range, probably 1500 cheaper than A2 Lite & has better hardware specs (636 processor), dual camera, dslr like blur effects.
      A2 Lite also have dual camera and ”DSLR like blur". Plus you get stock Android. A2 lite is on android 9 right now.

BEST at what i do !

I am:
      Cool

Gamertag: djkido316 PSN ID: djkido316 Steam ID: djkido316
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.12%
      Well ive sold my a2 lite here at PG. So theres that Should i show you reddit posts and xda posts about it lagging ? It has a slow nand storage it is bound to lag .maybe you never tried any android one phone expect mi a2 lite .Cause so far I've tried. Moto X4, Nokia 6.1 and several others and no phone has lagged as much as mi a2 lite .

I will also post xda and reddit link of the phone lagging when i get back home.

Softcore GameR

I am:
      In Love

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      45.7%
      A2 Lite also have dual camera and ”DSLR like blur". Plus you get stock Android. A2 lite is on android 9 right now.
      Note 5 still beats A2 Lite in processing power, SD636 vs SD625. I have used both sets thats why i am saying Note 5 is better than A2 Lite, Being on Stock Android or MIUI is personal preference, I would choose MIUI over Stock Android because of features it offers.