I am:
      Yeehaw

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      51.28%

Need help in developing an android app

1. So basically I'm making an app, which would integrate three 3D animated clips with different languages. It needs to be a simple interface. For eg, first screen shows the selection of videos, the next screen shows selection of audio, next screen shows either I want to turn on the subtitles or not, and finally that particular video would start playing.

2. I wanted to add another feature, that while that video is playing, I could record my own audio language as well like that in TikTok app.

I suppose task 1 is fairly straightforward, will task 2 be easier to achieve? And in what windows application can I do this? Remember I have no clue about java and coding, just looking for a software that does all this work itself since my requirement is fairly not that much complicated.

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      80.43%
      Quote Originally Posted by assasin42o View Post
      1. So basically I'm making an app, which would integrate three 3D animated clips with different languages. It needs to be a simple interface. For eg, first screen shows the selection of videos, the next screen shows selection of audio, next screen shows either I want to turn on the subtitles or not, and finally that particular video would start playing.

2. I wanted to add another feature, that while that video is playing, I could record my own audio language as well like that in TikTok app.

I suppose task 1 is fairly straightforward, will task 2 be easier to achieve? And in what windows application can I do this? Remember I have no clue about java and coding, just looking for a software that does all this work itself since my requirement is fairly not that much complicated.
      @V3nom might have an idea
      Likes V3N0M liked this post

Don Vito Corléone

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      51.28%
      bump................

PG Supervisor

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      99.75%
      Quote Originally Posted by assasin42o View Post

Since you don't have Java/Android Native experience, you can setup this Application using Unity Engine. Though it's used for Games but it can do the task quickly you are asking for including recording your voice and playing it back.

In Unity, you can create a GUI interfaces like buttons and screens using its built-in canvas. There is also a VideoPlayer feature which lets you play any clip over a screen panel. This requires coding a bit you can set this up easily compared to a native app.

It's not a recommended approach but if you just need the end result then it would do.

Let me know if you need any help, PM me.

Sorry for the late reply, I did not get any notification of the tag

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Game Developers Required - Fresh (Karachi Only)