• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Thread: PTA mobile registration fee at the airport?

    1. #1
      PGiversary

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      318
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      9.66%

      PTA mobile registration fee at the airport?

      A friend of mine is bringing a phone for me from Dubai. It’ll be the only phone he’ll be carrying so there won’t be any tax on it as per PTA but I can’t find any information on DIRBs/PTA website what it costs to register a phone/IMEI at the airport for using the phone in Pakistan. Or is it free? Can something enlighten me please? Thanks in advance!
      Likes Trekker liked this post
       

    2. #2
      Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
        manigamer's Avatar
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

      I am:
      Roflol
       
      Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      48,906
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.14%
      Quote Originally Posted by nightfury11 View Post
      A friend of mine is bringing a phone for me from Dubai. It’ll be the only phone he’ll be carrying so there won’t be any tax on it as per PTA but I can’t find any information on DIRBs/PTA website what it costs to register a phone/IMEI at the airport for using the phone in Pakistan. Or is it free? Can something enlighten me please? Thanks in advance!
      there was this sms i got few days back it said that any mobile phones not registered in pta after 15th janiary wont work or something.. all phones legal illegal at the time working with the sims would be tied to them or so.

    3. #3
      Softcore GameR

      I am:
      In Love
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      541
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91.77%
      All phones Will keep working till 25 (Extended Date), After that, you have to register it through Portal which PTA is launching on 25th January. If its single phone, most likely it will be exempted from duty.

    4. #4
      PG Pioneers
      PG PIONEERING MEMBER

      I am:
      Busy
       
      Gamertag: Jayshack PSN ID: Jayshack
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      13,606
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      72.72%
      You are allowed upto 5 x phones free and then the rest duties will be paid as per the bracker
      Spoiler: show

      - Urgent Matters Email: jshak@pakgamers.com or 0323-2653947 /USA Number : +15163237890/+15162251201 Replies may be delayed- Use call to contact ( whatsapp ). Skype : junnaidebay


    5. #5
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Fine
       
      PSN ID: Mohsinmk
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,525
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      99.52%
      has anyone's phone get locked till now?
      To Buy PS4 games, PSN cards, PS4 Skins contact me pm or call on these numbers +923340519000
      +923330372982

    6. #6
      . . :::::TEH UNBOXER::::: . .

      I am:
      Amused
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,618
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      41.66%
      Quote Originally Posted by Jshak View Post
      You are allowed upto 5 x phones free and then the rest duties will be paid as per the bracker
      Wasn't it 1 phone free and other 4 charged with tax?

    7. #7
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Confused
       
      Steam ID: mbk0076
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,177
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      37.96%
      Quote Originally Posted by rafay22 View Post
      Wasn't it 1 phone free and other 4 charged with tax?
      As per FBR policy, It is Only ONE phone free of charge for international Traveler PAK in a year!

    8. #8
      . . :::::TEH UNBOXER::::: . .

      I am:
      Amused
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,618
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      41.66%
      Quote Originally Posted by mbk99 View Post
      As per FBR policy, It is Only ONE phone free of charge for international Traveler PAK in a year!
      Ok, and if a friend brings a phone for me, can I register it on my passport number instead of his? (I have a valid passport but no Visa)

    9. #9
      Global Moderator
        murtaza12's Avatar
      Global Moderator

      I am:
      Busy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      10,231
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.12%
      Quote Originally Posted by rafay22 View Post
      Ok, and if a friend brings a phone for me, can I register it on my passport number instead of his? (I have a valid passport but no Visa)
      If you haven't travelled, then you can register but you WILL be charged duty.

      It's only one phone free if you've travelled in the last 60 days.
      Thanks rafay22 thanked for this post
       

    10. #10
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Confused
       
      Steam ID: mbk0076
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,177
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      37.96%
      Quote Originally Posted by rafay22 View Post
      Ok, and if a friend brings a phone for me, can I register it on my passport number instead of his? (I have a valid passport but no Visa)
      Better to use his details instead of yours if you haven't travelled abroad on your passport in the last 60 days! as murtaza said.
      Thanks rafay22 thanked for this post
       

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 07:21 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright © 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.