• Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hisense 55U7A review, 55" 4K HDR 120Hz for 84K, is it worth it?

PG Superstar

I am:
      Happy

PSN ID: syeduzairahmed Steam ID: faizan913
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.62%
      Something that's worth 317K OLED and QLED has it but normal TVs don't the excellent color reproduction, deeper inky blacks, great viewing angles etc together makes the IT factor.
      Quote Originally Posted by golabucha View Post
      It factor meaning ?
      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

PG Soldier

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0.22%
      Lv. Percent
      82.63%
      Quote Originally Posted by UzairAhmed View Post
      Something that's worth 317K OLED and QLED has it but normal TVs don't the excellent color reproduction, deeper inky blacks, great viewing angles etc together makes the IT factor.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
      i see .ty for ur detailed reply

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      99.2%
      Quote Originally Posted by QJameel View Post
      Somebody please help buying me the right screen.

there are two options.

1. Hisense U7A 55 inch 88k.
      2. Opened Samsung NU8500 55 inch 110k. Its just used for days and has no warranty.

Please Guide.
      Don't buy if its a shop display piece, those have a lot of hours of use on demo mode, LED panel has a life just like any other bulb.

For all the other people on this forum contemplating their next purchase, I would highly recommend that you see the TVs in your price range at a display centre, usually there are very little differences in picture quality & software among TVs at one price range, pick what suites you the best. Carrefour has a big display in GiGa Mall, they have Hisense, TCL, Sony, LG & Samsung models on display. Although they don't have them on a single source demo and the picture settings on the TVs were all different but take a USB stick, play your own Demo and decide for yourself.

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      99.2%
      Quote Originally Posted by Simonsayz View Post
      Carrefour has a big display in GiGa Mall, they have Hisense, TCL, Sony, LG & Samsung models on display. Although they don't have them on a single source demo and the picture settings on the TVs were all different but take a USB stick, play your own Demo and decide for yourself.
      This site has great 4K HDR Demos and there are a lot of demos on YouTube as well. I mostly use LG's Cinematic Jazz and Costa Rica Demo for comparison & calibration. LG's Demo will show the Black Levels & the Costa Rica demo really gives you the full spectrum, like the waterfall at 1:47 was all white in one of the samsung TVs on the display and did not show any water details coz the brightness was all the way up, same as with cloud shots. So, check the picture settings first before you run the demos.